ADVERTISEMENT

Hey! Anybody remember when Biden's response to the Afghanistan crisis was to blow up an innocent family?

They're sure hoping people don't.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/13/1063880137/no-punishment-troops-afghanistan-kabul-strike-civilians

Good thing we'll "learn from it." Can you imagine the media backlash of this had been a Republican administration?
I’d have to imagine it. Trump (and before him, Obama) killed thousands of civilians in drone strikes. This isn’t a Democrat/Republican thing. It’s just that no one cares about dead middle eastern civilians.

Reactions: HerdFan76
The administration wanted to lob a bomb just to look like they were doing something. Ans then spewed about over the horizon capabilities which is utter bull shit

By the way, how many Americans are still trapped inside of there?

I’d have to imagine it. Trump (and before him, Obama) killed thousands of civilians in drone strikes. This isn’t a Democrat/Republican thing. It’s just that no one cares about dead middle eastern civilians.

Timing and optics are completely different with this latest fiasco.

I don't know about thousands of civilians and trying to keep it in perspective. Wiki says 910 - 2,200 civilians killed by drones for what it's worth...

Several months ago we had an interesting thread about collateral damage...

Obama’s drone strikes killed so many bystanders they changed the guidelines on what they considered innocent bystanders.
There’s a book quoted by the Washington Post where Obama bragged about being really good at killing people. The reports estimate his bystander total at over 340.

Reactions: HerdFan76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT