ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Big Country

mlblack16.

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2017
Now that we are about to roll into the month of August, it seems to me we are within a couple months of @murox "THE LEGEND'S" glorious return?

Do you happen to know what date that would be?

Things have changed around here since he last graced us with his presence. New Sheriff/Moderator - @i am herdman will make sure there's no bitchassness occurring by Rifle's little organ monkey Greed.

Let Rox know that we will get his office freshened up for his return. Perhaps Herdman will create a position on his administrative team? Even though he would be passing me up for the next position, since it's for The Legend, I understand and support that hiring decision.

Reactions: 19MU88
post reminds me of the andy griffith episode where barney was making everything perfect in the jail for an incoming prisoner.

murox will be welcome back and I will gladly moderate his first post back to make sure there is no funny stuff going on. We also like it fair and balanced. I believe I will have some special projects lined up for him, especially moving into a potential fraudulent election season led by the Democrat Party and Fear Mongering.

Reactions: mlblack16.
murox will be welcome back and I will gladly moderate his first post back to make sure there is no funny stuff going on. We also like it fair and balanced. I believe I will have some special projects lined up for him, especially moving into a potential fraudulent election season led by the Democrat Party and Fear Mongering.

Don't forget to give him "the speech".

He knows the deal. Why don't you worry about you and bring some value and quality to this forum. Nearly everyone else does.

My value and quality to this forum consists mostly of fact checking idiots like you who lie, lie, and then lie some more.

Why bring @19MU88 and @Marc22 into this discussion?

easy there.....I totally ignored and filed no complaint to our moderator on your "date night" post that brings zero value to this board much like many of your other blow job or herpes date posts. I don't think you want to go down this road. You're looking like an incredibly weak poster and Murox isn't even here owning you with each response. I see Greenduke has been busy trying to educate your dumbass.

Last edited:
easy there.....I totally ignored and filed no complaint to our moderator on your "date night" post that brings zero value to this board much like many of your other blow job or herpes date posts. I don't think you want to go down this road. You're looking like an incredibly weak poster and Murox isn't even here owning you with each response. I see Greenduke has been busy trying to educate your dumbass.

This dork is begging for attention from me so much that he went back and read his own message 30 minutes after posting it . . . and then realized he called me a "dumbass" after he used "your" instead of the correct "you're."

nov 2016 was all i needed

Yeah, your stupidity has really benefited the nation. 3 TRILLION more debt in the liar in chief's term than Obama's first term. Higher budget deficits, higher unemployment, more income inequality, the 400 wealthiest paid the lowest tax rate of any group, lower work force participation rate, impeached, and just downright unethical and loco behavior. Exactly what you needed.

I’ll never say never, but I think murox’s days posting here are in the past.

I don't know, I think once his self-ban (that wasn't necessary or valid) has expired, he won't be able to resist defending himself against the smack Rifle talks about him.

Tis' common for someone to talk smack though, out of jealousy, envy, man crushin', etc.

'tis was intentional misspelling

This dork is begging for attention from me so much that he went back and read his own message 30 minutes after posting it . . . and then realized he called me a "dumbass" after he used "your" instead of the correct "you're."

easy there spell check. you talk about seeking attention? you brought me up in this thread when I wasn't involved at all with you. damn, get your shit together! you really are slipping. lastly, I did take a phone call right as I posted and then when off the phone saw the error and edited it. but good catch, i think? little bit weird but good catch.

You're an idiot.

200.gif

Reactions: alphasig1053
lastly, I did take a phone call right as I posted and then when off the phone saw the error and edited it. but good catch, i think? little bit weird but good catch.

The fake moderator of this board should be concerned that I am able to see exactly what was edited in your post - something only moderators are able to see - and also give him a hint of who the true moderator of this board is.

The fake moderator of this board should be concerned that I am able to see exactly what was edited in your post - something only moderators are able to see - and also give him a hint of who the true moderator of this board is.
I just assumed your obsessed phsycho ass was quoting the original post and in the enormous amount of time it took you to collect your thoughts and respond I had already corrected it. Did I edit before you could do your lame (and so played) spell check schtick ??

phsycho Did I edit before you could do your lame (and so played) spell check schtick ??

You didn't edit your attempt at "psycho." This is why you look dumber than usual when you call others "dumbass" and continue butchering words.

ADVERTISEMENT