ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Geaux

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
"A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,"

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Wonder if the "irrefutable REPORT" will make it into the court room. I'm guessing no... unless the prosecution enters it as part of their argument against MegaloDon.

"A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,"
Thanks. I’ll watch to see what’s in it

_______orange jesus

_______orange jesus
I think you are anxiously awaiting the report Greedster

_______orange jesus

I bet it’s a unproven dossier that will cause the fbi to go apoplectic and open up 2 years of unfounded investigations while knowing it’s all fake

Reactions: marshallsig
_______orange jesus

Just a reminder for the trumptards...

_______orange jesus

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT