ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Greed, the new DNC Chair has a message for you

andy4theherd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2007
“Every Democrat, like every American, should support a woman’s right to make her own choices about her body and her health,” said Perez. “That is not negotiable and should not change city by city or state by state.”

support abortion or GTFO...

“Every Democrat, like every American, should support a woman’s right to make her own choices about her body and her health,” said Perez. “That is not negotiable and should not change city by city or state by state.”

support abortion or GTFO...

I support the RIGHT for a woman to choose, moron, not the act. Kinda like I support the RIGHT for you to choose to be an atheist, but not the choice. I have no desire for a theocracy. Let me know when you get that figured out.

The Democrats should have selected someone withe a similar mindset to Howard Dean; a Democrat is Mississippi is not the same Democrat you will find in California. Perez may have a tough time accepting pro-life Democrats, but he needs to come to terms that if he wants Democrats to have control of the houses, he is going to have to accept them, I would think he wold prefer to have a pro-life Democrat over a pro-life Republican.

I support the RIGHT for a woman to choose, moron, not the act. Kinda like I support the RIGHT for you to choose to be an atheist, but not the choice. I have no desire for a theocracy. Let me know when you get that figured out.
Have you brought this up during bible study yet?

He should. It's the kind of stuff I used to bring up in church if someone wanted to get into politics and how I should vote. Christians are commanded to lead others to Christ, not to enslave them in Christianity.
Oh you know what the response would be at his church and I have a feeling he does as well.

Well Preacher Joe and Deacon Bob, I believe a woman has a right to chose. And, it would be like white on rice. Oh and by the way I like Scientology. Deacon Bob just had a heart attack.

You probably have edited your whole copy of the Holy Bible to omit what you don't want to hear, amirite? Take out what you want and keep the rest?

Reactions: ohio herd
Oh you know what the response would be at his church and I have a feeling he does as well.

Well Preacher Joe and Deacon Bob, I believe a woman has a right to chose. And, it would be like white on rice. Oh and by the way I like Scientology. Deacon Bob just had a heart attack.

Let's do it together. You tell them you support antichrists, I'll tell them I am a scientologist (some of them again) and believe in a womans right to choose. We can then see from the preachers and deacons what parts of the Bible they can bring up against both of us.

You probably have edited your whole copy of the Holy Bible to omit what you don't want to hear, amirite? Take out what you want and keep the rest?

I'll ask you too. What book and chapter in the Bible talks about abortion?

Let's do it together. You tell them you support antichrists, I'll tell them I am a scientologist (some of them again) and believe in a womans right to choose. We can then see from the preachers and deacons what parts of the Bible they can bring up against both of us.
Ok, no problem. If I lived closer I would honestly take you up on this.

Would that verse cover defending the life of your wife, mom, or other in your family. Does it cover killing in wars? Does it cover capital punishment? Secondly, who was the Law given too?

you asked for a "book and chapter". i gave it.

for anything further you will need to consult the cans.

I'll ask you too. What book and chapter in the Bible talks about abortion?

Just as Andy told you.

Would that verse cover defending the life of your wife, mom, or other in your family. Does it cover killing in wars? Does it cover capital punishment? Secondly, who was the Law given too?

It does cover when a chick gets knocked up and decides she is still having too much fun in life and trying to discover herself, so she needs to get this "thing" taken care of before the weekend.

Just as Andy told you.

It does cover when a chick gets knocked up and decides she is still having too much fun in life and trying to discover herself, so she needs to get this "thing" taken care of before the weekend.

Are you having a problem with your understanding? You're attempting to preach to the choir. I don't support abortion, matter of fact I detest it. I support the right to choose. You want a theocracy? Then move to Iran.

Well most any church I have attended would have flipped a lid on a member saying a woman has a right to choose. Most of the family would shun a person for saying that.

A congregation is not the word of God, the Bible is. And our preachers are regular saved human beings with a different calling than those not called to preach.

No way it's Baptist. They're hard core. You're pretty much going to hell if you're a Baptist. There's no hope. No chance at salvation. Talk of it is pure bull, just something to break the monotony of "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL YOU DIRTY BASTARD!!!!"

I think I could handle it if it was maybe on Thursday evenings. Usually an abbreviated baseball schedule, and Thursday night college football all sucks now.

And you serve Satan.
6aafd5e2e14c0055f38ce169e87aef36.jpg

You do realize that the command to , "thou shall not kill" is still in effect?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT