ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Michigan

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Looks like a poster called us out in the new Rivals chat feature.

Another violation.

What specifically was a violation?

Did you notice I was the first user of the chat feature? It’s because the moderating team knows that I drive the bus here and people do anything they can to ride my bus. As a result, they gave me access to it first wanting me to use it to get everybody else on it.

I also had a message on there deleted. Do you not realize that it doesn’t matter if I break the rules? I am above the law. Why is that so hard for you to see?

What specifically was a violation?

Did you notice I was the first user of the chat feature? It’s because the moderating team knows that I drive the bus here and people do anything they can to ride my bus. As a result, they gave me access to it first wanting me to use it to get everybody else on it.

I also had a message on there deleted. Do you not realize that it doesn’t matter if I break the rules? I am above the law. Why is that so hard for you to see?
No you don't . They just put up with your crap. Perkins came on here and gave you a beat down.

No you don't . They just put up with your crap. Perkins came on here and gave you a beat down.
Oh? Let’s look at that again. Provide the link.

They “put up with my crap” due to them knowing I drive the bus . . . to the theater with my name on the top of the marquee . . . and sell the tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT