ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Sisters

C.K. Ocsevol-Evad

Silver Buffalo
Jul 7, 2010
1) stop being a prick to me
2) I was walking around town yesterday wearing my Marshall hat with pride. I got stopped by a group of guys. They asked me if it was a Marshall hat that I had on. All of the guys except for one lives in Huntington, so they were surprised to see a Marshall fan so far from West Virginia. The other guy with them was from Lawrence County, Kentucky but lives about an hour away from Nashville now.

I asked the Kentucky guy if he knew my old friend Sistersville, and he did! He said the two of you used to smoke some doobies together up in the holler and get to pickin’ the banjo until the sun came up in the morning. I can’t remember his name, but I got a picture with him so that I could see if you would recognize him from your wilder days:

Fcn0v2c.jpg

Tyler might need to slow town. He is only 26 and is quite a character. His dad Timmy took my sister to the prom.

Nothing tops Marshall winning Raoul. Might have to look in and around my wives hope chest. Hid a few things in it. I know one of those one hitters are in there..old but never used who puts and something in a box that smells like a pole cat.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
1) stop being a prick to me
2) I was walking around town yesterday wearing my Marshall hat with pride. I got stopped by a group of guys. They asked me if it was a Marshall hat that I had on. All of the guys except for one lives in Huntington, so they were surprised to see a Marshall fan so far from West Virginia. The other guy with them was from Lawrence County, Kentucky but lives about an hour away from Nashville now.

I asked the Kentucky guy if he knew my old friend Sistersville, and he did! He said the two of you used to smoke some doobies together up in the holler and get to pickin’ the banjo until the sun came up in the morning. I can’t remember his name, but I got a picture with him so that I could see if you would recognize him from your wilder days:

Fcn0v2c.jpg
rifle, who is the guy in the marshall hat with you? I think you need some hair product

Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT