ADVERTISEMENT

HIGH RISK STRATEGY: Pedo-Joe hands China big win with military deal, experts say: 'Incredibly poor decision'

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Um....Every decision he makes seems to be incredibly poor. Pedo-Joe is on China's payroll.

This wouldn't have happened under Trump

LINK: Pedo-Joe is set to strike a deal with China that would limit the use of artifical intelligence in nuclear weapons.

Pedo-Joe is to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Wednesday at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in San Francisco, where the two leaders are expected to also sign an agreement to limit AI's use in military applications, according to a report from Business Insider.

According to the report, Pedo-Joe and Xi will agree to limit AI use in the systems that control and deploy nuclear weapons as well as the technology's use in autonomous weapon systems such as drones.

The deal comes as the two countries have frequently found themselves at odds, with tensions continuing to flare over issues that include China's spying activities in the U.S. and its continued military buildup in the South China Sea. But the deal comes at the same time as many have warned about the growing implications of allowing unfettered AI use in combat, a new reality that has led to growing ethical concerns.

Phil Siegel, the founder of the Center for Advanced Preparedness and Threat Response Simulation (CAPTRS), told Fox News Digital that such an agreement is "necessary," though he argued that other major powers such as Russia should be involved in the pact as well.

"I predict they will make a deal on AI-driven autonomous weapons on the battlefield should only be for reconnaissance and not fighting; otherwise, the world will become a very dangerous place," Siegel said. "I think there is more to come, and it is necessary to keep us from devolving to continual war."

"This is an incredibly poor decision," Alexander told Fox News Digital. "To begin with, China lags behind the U.S. in AI capabilities; so the pedo administration just ceded a strategic advantage. Additionally, AI helps reduce stress to improve decision-making, which is crucial in preventing a poor decision to release nuclear weapons."

Both China and the U.S. have raced to integrate the use of AI into the military as the technology continues to rapidly advance, paving the way for applications that would be useful in combat. But both countries have also seemingly realized the danger in allowing AI's unfettered use, with the two sides both being party to an agreement earlier this year that endorsed the responsible use of AI in the military.

But Samuel Mangold-Lenett, a staff editor at The Federalist, questioned whether China could be depended upon to honor such an agreement, pointing to the country's lack of adherence to the Paris Climate Agreement.

"It is foolish to believe China will honor any agreement limiting the use of AI in nuclear weapons. Look at the Paris Climate Agreement: despite agreeing to reduce carbon emissions, China continued to be one of the world's worst polluters. It similarly has no regard for human rights or intellectual property," Mangold-Lenett told Fox News Digital.

"Chinese leadership has no regard for agreements that could slow down its quest for destabilizing the world order and displacing the U.S. as hegemon. The U.S. should continue developing AI systems that ensure national security and advance our interests — our enemies will surely do the same."

The White House did not immediately respond to a Fox News request for comment.

He is either the dumbest fool on the planet or on the Chinese payroll. Oh wait, maybe both.

His family got money from China.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
Biden is a Chinese agent. His son is an unindicted foreign agent for multiple countries.
He and his family are very compromised. Sends billions to Iran. Gives China want they want. Who know what is going on with Ukraine.

AI will get into military applications on its own. Doesn’t need our permission. The cat has left the bag.

AI in nuclear weapons? I dunno, they seem to work just fine without AI..
The issue is the Chinkos don't play by the rules. Just like these idiots and this Green Energy stuff. We agree to it and they don't. The issue is Mush Brain and John Block Head Kerry, who served in Vietnam, agree to the deal because they know all the solar panels and green energy components are going to come from Chiiinnaaa. So, they sell out with their lip service to appease their moron mush brain green energy worshipers. China wins and someone gets rich from it. Not us!

Move to China. You have no allegiance to this nation.
hhhahaaa, coming from a guy that was labeled a draft dodger on here. Now, I don't think you were a draft dodger. I don't think your age lines up. But, they called you a draft dodger.

No allegiance? I have a DD214, Honoorable discharge papers. Work with the govt all the time on some things. Been vetted a few times. My son is military. And, I work with that community regulary and currently am.

Shut the **** up, moron. You are just one of these leftists that yells shit to try to get people to back down. Well, **** off. What have you ever done other than being a hypocrite? Do you know how stupid you sound when you say that to people on here?

• Love
hhhahaaa, coming from a guy that was labeled a draft dodger on here. Now, I don't think you were a draft dodger. I don't think your age lines up. But, they called you a draft dodger.

No allegiance? I have a DD214, Honoorable discharge papers. Work with the govt all the time on some things. Been vetted a few times. My son is military. And, I work with that community regulary and currently am.

Shut the **** up, moron. You are just one of these leftists that yells shit to try to get people to back down. Well, **** off. What have you ever done other than being a hypocrite? Do you know how stupid you sound when you say that to people on here?
I didn't say you have no interaction in this nation. I said you have no allegiance to it. oath breaker.

The issue is the Chinkos don't play by the rules. Just like these idiots and this Green Energy stuff. We agree to it and they don't. The issue is Mush Brain and John Block Head Kerry, who served in Vietnam, agree to the deal because they know all the solar panels and green energy components are going to come from Chiiinnaaa. So, they sell out with their lip service to appease their moron mush brain green energy worshipers. China wins and someone gets rich from it. Not us!
This has nothing to do with what I said, which is simply that nuclear weapons seem to be plenty effective without AI. And nuclear weapons + AI sounds like some Wargames or Terminator shit, no thank you. Perhaps this is the Great Filter.

I didn't say you have no interaction in this nation. I said you have no allegiance to it. oath breaker.
That would be wrong, serpent toungue. The govt would disagree with that as well. I guarantee I would do more than you would.

This has nothing to do with what I said, which is simply that nuclear weapons seem to be plenty effective without AI. And nuclear weapons + AI sounds like some Wargames or Terminator shit, no thank you. Perhaps this is the Great Filter.
So, we give up something and they don't? Why take it off the table?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT