ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Clinton Proposes "Fun Camps" for Adults

wvkeeper(HN)

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Muswell Hillbilly
In a paid speech before the New Jersey chapter of the American Camp Association, former Secretary of State Hillary Cinton told the audience that America really needed to implement camps that adults could attend.
[/B]
As I have gotten older, I have decided we really need camps for adults," she said to laughter. "And we need the kind of camps you all run."
"None of the serious stuff, not of the life-challenging stuff; more fun!" Clinton continued. "I think we have a huge fun deficit in America. And we need to figure it out how to fill that fun deficit, certainly for our kids, but also for the rest."

Link

Originally posted by wvkeeper(HN):

"I think we have a huge fun deficit in America.
Couldn't agree more with that. Everybody seems so mad. All this fussing and fighting. It's usually over real piddly stuff, too.

Woody Hayes said all the fun is in winning. Winning must be fun. He had fun winning those football games. We better have fun winning whatever games we're playing or we might as well quit.

I agree with this though. Adult kickball leagues are extremely popular out here in CA right now because it's fun and most people just don't do enough to have fun.

Originally posted by HerdandHokies:
Adult kickball leagues are extremely popular out here in CA right now because it's fun and most people just don't do enough to have fun.
What I've seen is by the time they're my age, it's all about kids. That's everything. Taking the kids here or there. Talking about how they're doing in school or in basketball or whatever they play.

I guess that's the natural order of things. Fun's over with. Time to raise your kids. My choices are either raise somebody else's kids or just sit here and watch TV. So even with the skyrocketing prices, cable's a bargain.

Hillary "Big Balls" Clinton, your next President, Invites You To Adult Fun Camp:

Session 1: Ladies How to Beat Down Your Man!

Session 2: The Ultimate Bitch, Your Steps to Climbing the Ladder

Session 3: Men, Hand Over Those Balls, You don't Need 'EM

Session 4: Stand By Your Man!

Session 5: Email For Dummies!

Originally posted by HerdandHokies:
I agree with this though. Adult kickball leagues are extremely popular out here in CA right now because it's fun and most people just don't do enough to have fun.
We actually have a Waka league here in Huntington, which coincidentally my team all signed up for yesterday. We have a ton of fun every summer and our league has been growing every year.

Judging by the pictures, it's more like some kind of freak orgy. Calling it day care is a rather thinly veiled attempt to make it seem innocent.

How about a camp teaching parents how to give some brats a good whipping. No abuse, a 1972 ass whippin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT