ADVERTISEMENT

Historical Lesson

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Greed is a sinner. The good book told me so.

Read Corinthians and one of the verses spoke to me. Said Michiganherd, you're the chosen one, the one we chose to call out greed as a lying, conniving, cocksucker who is unwilling to accept a fair wager, a wager that our glamorous, star studded moderator made an official call on. Henceforth, honorable Michiganherd, we place the crown upon your head, declare you victorious, and fend off all devils, especially cocksucking devils like greed who don't have the pride within themselves to accept defeat.

Thank you Corinthians for supporting Michiganherd and God bless America.

sign here, coward >>>> ________________________ 🐔 🐔 🐔 🐔

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

I thought you said you didn't sin, gambler? Gambling is a sin.

You lost and welched. That makes you a liar. Also a sin.

Tsk, tsk.

Greed is a sinner. The good book told me so.

Read Corinthians and one of the verses spoke to me. Said Michiganherd, you're the chosen one, the one we chose to call out greed as a lying, conniving, cocksucker who is unwilling to accept a fair wager, a wager that our glamorous, star studded moderator made an official call on. Henceforth, honorable Michiganherd, we place the crown upon your head, declare you victorious, and fend off all devils, especially cocksucking devils like greed who don't have the pride within themselves to accept defeat.

Thank you Corinthians for supporting Michiganherd and God bless America.
Wow, that made me emotional. Thank you for the kind words and Biblical reference. I know you are trying to do the right things. Me too.

What a wonderful testimony. Thank you for sharing with the forum.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT