ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm. So the lead Secret Service Agent in Butler was a new DEI hire who decided not to follow normal security protocols.

Mar 21, 2024
And now the Secret Service guys physically guarding Trump and hired to take a bullet for him are sh!tting their pants. Interesting.

Reactions: 19MU88
And putin will have everything he wants from ukraine in 30 days.
yeah, and trump was going to start WWIII, the stock market was going to crash, russia collusion, russia pee tape, etc etc etc.. when will you idiots realize the propaganda the MSM feeds you is just that, propaganda to make you believe stupid shit so they can control you? i don't think yore a faggit, but yore definitely in the running for the most gullible dumbass to ever post on this bored.

yeah, and trump was going to start WWIII, the stock market was going to crash, russia collusion, russia pee tape, etc etc etc.. when will you idiots realize the propaganda the MSM feeds you is just that, propaganda to make you believe stupid shit so they can control you? i don't think yore a faggit, but yore definitely in the running for the most gullible dumbass to ever post on this bored.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

You do realize he has everything he wants now? If only the war mongers you support would attempt to end the war.
Of course. And your fascist jesus is just hanging out in ukraine so more of his military can be killed and more of his weapons destroyed.

I'm a trump chum loving idiot.
Dp-jJX.gif

Took longer. He has what he wants and 600,000 people dead and Ukraine will not be a part of nato. Are you happy? Dipshit
And your fascist jesus is just hanging out in ukraine so more of his military can be killed and more of his weapons destroyed. orange jesus cult member.

Eg is still upset the bullet didn't hit Trump in the head. He's a liar if he won't admit that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT