ADVERTISEMENT

"Ho ho ho! Happy Independence Day!"

Poor guy. From now on, everything he says is going to be picked apart and scrutinized.

Oh wait, that's what he and his handlers have done to Trump for years, so fvck him.

His family and Democrats have done a terrible disservice to the country.
stolen elections matter. how did they think installing someone not accountable to the people would work out? i know he's not doing anything but the decision makers behind the scenes are not accountable either. that explains the ridiculous Biden policies on the border, Ukraine and economy.

Reactions: rvntx
I am not a Biden fan, but it is sad to see so many make a mockery of him because of his age. There is definitely something wrong with him more than just the number of years he has lived. I know a few people his age or older and they don’t act anything like he does.

One of the worst things about politics today is that each side believes they must destroy and humiliate the other. Sad. I probably won’t even vote.

Reactions: rvntx
I am not a Biden fan, but it is sad to see so many make a mockery of him because of his age. There is definitely something wrong with him more than just the number of years he has lived. I know a few people his age or older and they don’t act anything like he does.

One of the worst things about politics today is that each side believes they must destroy and humiliate the other. Sad. I probably won’t even vote.
I don't disagree, but the reason he's being mocked is because of his insistence that we all not believe our lying eyes.

Biden, his administration (those pulling his puppet strings) the media and all of his lying ass, dishonest hard core voter base are the reason he is being mocked and ridiculed. If they were honest about the situation and actively replacing him, Biden would likely be given far more grace. Sure, there will still be people being jerks about it, but not to the extent there is now.

Reactions: greengeezer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT