ADVERTISEMENT

House impeaches Trump for role in deadly Capitol riot

Impeached....TWICE. Never happened before. Your conservative coward friends should have convicted the first time.
Go all in. Hell, I would go for another if I were him. Maybe go take a shit on Nancy's desk where that guy had his feet propped out. Hell that guy did more quality work than her and he was there an hour.

Honestly, at this point, what difference does it make?

None for people like you. You think it's fine if a sitting president incites insurrection in the national capitol. Perhaps all presidents should do it right before they leave office.

None for people like you. You think it's fine if a sitting president incites insurrection in the national capitol. Perhaps all presidents should do it right before they leave office.
He didn't incite anything. People are fired up and it goes back before Trump. It is festering and will continue after Trump.

He didn't incite anything. People are fired up and it goes back before Trump. It is festering and will continue after Trump.
Oh hell Herdman - even Kevin McCarthy admitted responsibility of this thing rests with Trump. He just didn't think Trump should be held accountable.

Keep trying. Idiot. None of that^^^comes close to inciting insurrection in the nation's capitol.

No. But your liar in chief most certainly incited insurrection at the capitol. Idiot.
Not according the fbi reports. They are investigating a command and control structure which would indicate planning which means there was no incitement

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard"

As a new liberal, this quote triggers me to rip down some more statues and burn some state capitol buildings.

ADVERTISEMENT