ADVERTISEMENT

House of horrors

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
We had a really bad storm here last night. Heavy rain and lightning strikes that shook the house. This morning when I came back from breakfast, I checked my newly finished outdoor sauna to be sure there was no water damage. Inside, there were a half dozen giant spiders. Plastic. My niece is up to her Halloween pranks early this year.

Yesterday, while I was walking through Lowe’s, I felt something brush my hat. When I looked up, it was the hand of a 15 foot tall skeleton leaning over the entrance area.

Halloween is getting out of control, but it is still more fun than Christmas.

Yesterday, while I was walking through Lowe’s, I felt something brush my hat. When I looked up, it was the hand of a 15 foot tall skeleton leaning over the entrance area.

I saw that. Out in the middle of the woods? Scary. In your front yard? Goofy.

We have a fellow here in town who fills his yard with those giant Halloween displays. I’ll post some pictures if he does it again this year.

Reactions: 30CAT
We have a fellow here in town who fills his yard with those giant Halloween displays. I’ll post some pictures if he does it again this year.

There was a house in Vienna last year that had the giant skeleton. The people who lived there left it up until after Christmas but added a Santa's cap on it.

Pretty ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT