ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Baptist University

Changed its name mid-season to Houston Christian University. I think they should have went with Houston Baptist Christian University….THE HBCU.

Didn't Joe Biden go there??? 😉

Did they change their name due to the Baptist molestation scandal?
from their web page

Houston Christian University campus. Houston Baptist University has changed its name as part of an effort to more than double its enrollment over the next decade. The private university in the southwest part of the city, which is now called Houston Christian University,

from their web page

Houston Christian University campus. Houston Baptist University has changed its name as part of an effort to more than double its enrollment over the next decade. The private university in the southwest part of the city, which is now called Houston Christian University,
Well they are not going to come out and say the reason is due to the molestation scandal.

Yeah, only Catholics attend Catholic University.
Baptist sometimes are not all inclusive.

I remember a big controversy at deer hunting camp one year when on of the guys son's was going to marry a Catholic and it turned into a big debate and got a little heated. The preacher there, Baptist, wouldn't marry them. Then, other guy said Catholics were not christians. Went dowhill from there.

Baptist sometimes are not all inclusive.

I remember a big controversy at deer hunting camp one year when on of the guys son's was going to marry a Catholic and it turned into a big debate and got a little heated. The preacher there, Baptist, wouldn't marry them. Then, other guy said Catholics were not christians. Went dowhill from there.
Catholics are not exactly known to be welcoming to non-Catholics when it comes to marriage either. One of my former coworkers left the Catholic Church after being a Catholic for roughly forty years due to how they treated his now wife, he is now Lutheran.

Catholics are not exactly known to be welcoming to non-Catholics when it comes to marriage either. One of my former coworkers left the Catholic Church after being a Catholic for roughly forty years due to how they treated his now wife, he is now Lutheran.
Oh believe me I know, dealing with some of that now. Not me but, a family member. The young folks don't care. I don't care. I say go to the judge and save the money and nobody gets mad or just make everyone mad.

I have heard of some Catholic charities changing the Catholic in their name to Christian for those same reasons.

I've had casual sex with Southern Baptist, Methodist, Catholics, and Amish, and probably a few other types, but I'm still yet to get me an oriental girl. That's what I really want, even if it's a Buddhist. I could probably never get a boner with a Hindu though. That bindi thing on the forehead is a definite turnoff. Maybe doggy style would work out though. Something to consider.

Reactions: i am herdman
I've had casual sex with Southern Baptist, Methodist, Catholics, and Amish, and probably a few other types, but I'm still yet to get me an oriental girl. That's what I really want, even if it's a Buddhist. I could probably never get a boner with a Hindu though. That bindi thing on the forehead is a definite turnoff. Maybe doggy style would work out though. Something to consider.
Kama Sutra…enough said.

dafuq-wtf.gif

Always amazes me that every religion teaches kindness and tolerance but none seem to follow through on that.

Sir this is a Wendys

Reactions: herdfan06
Double bag it.

How's that Yoder bush?

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT