ADVERTISEMENT

How did Trump's Joe Rogan podcast go?

Can't believe he gave him three hours. I don't think Trump hurt himself any by doing that interview. But on policy, a lot of it was Trump saying things would be different because he wouldn't allow it to happen, & the things that have happened, he'll fix because he has great relationships with other world leaders. Standard Trump.

It hit 10 million views in 12 hours
Weak numbers. With a pre-teen, unsigned artist, I would routinely hit 300k - 400k views in a day on records I produced.

but man. He's so fun.
He's a blast! He is so fun when he starts mocking the disabled, talks about sexually assaulting women, uses xenophobic and racist language, and starts boasting about the size of his dick and other men's girth.

It's so fun, you should probably repeat those things in front of your congregation.

Can't believe he gave him three hours. I don't think Trump hurt himself any by doing that interview. But on policy, a lot of it was Trump saying things would be different because he wouldn't allow it to happen, & the things that have happened, he'll fix because he has great relationships with other world leaders. Standard Trump.
Christ, you tried so hard to criticize him, but you just couldn't get there, huh?

Weak numbers. With a pre-teen, unsigned artist, I would routinely hit 300k - 400k views in a day on records I produced.

He's a blast! He is so fun when he starts mocking the disabled, talks about sexually assaulting women, uses xenophobic and racist language, and starts boasting about the size of his dick and other men's girth.

It's so fun, you should probably repeat those things in front of your congregation.

Christ, you tried so hard to criticize him, but you just couldn't get there, huh?

Damn, you're ignorant.

So you didn’t watch it.

Reactions: 30CAT
You wreak of jealousy.
There is nothing even remotely jealous about my post. I am calling out that a former president and current nominee only does those numbers with a guy who has one of the most listened to podcasts yet a pre-teen, unsigned artist wasn't too far behind with my records.

And Bubba Sparx or Asperger's Jim Carrey would never pull the numbers you claim.
I've never worked with either. On the other hand, I have over 1 billion YouTube plays with that unsigned pre-teen artist including this record that I produced with 255MM views. It's why I have RIAA certified plaques hanging in one of my properties and you just have dental plaque hanging on your teeth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT