ADVERTISEMENT

How is a President Going to Save Us From a Virus?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Seriously? How would Biden make a cure or make it go away any faster than Trump or FDR for that matter? The only way you think this can happen is if you think the President can magically lock everyone up until the virus disappears. Which to my best guess would be in every human on Earth was locked up the virus would be locked up and be separate for 3.5 to 6.2 million years.

There is no way anyone could make the virus cure move any faster. That is going to be solved by the private sector. There is money being thrown at it and nobody is going to throw any more money at it

The Spanish Flue killed 675,00 or so in the USA and 50 to 100 Million worldwide. They told us we would lose millions, we have not.

So, if you are looking for a President to save your ass from this forget about it. You could have Obama Roosevelt Lincoln Washington Junior come riding in on white horse and no difference would be made. They can't lock down the entire country and that wouldn't work anyway. Be realistic, we can't go broke or isolated.

This thing will be over when the American people have had enough and say screw off, I am not doing this shit anymore.

Or maybe just console all Americans by stating that it's only 8 million cases, soon it will be down to zero.

You're an idiot and liar.
as usual you have no idea what you are talking about. I sat and watched a press conference with Trump and Fauci back in late March. It was said then that the measures we were implementing we would lose as many as 200,000. If we sat by and did nothing up to 2,000,000.

Reactions: 19MU88
as usual you have no idea what you are talking about. I sat and watched a press conference with Trump and Fauci back in late March. It was said then that the measures we were implementing we would lose as many as 200,000. If we sat by and did nothing up to 2,000,000.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Idiot herdman is lying when he says "They told us we would lose millions". He intentionally leaves out the "if we don't make efforts to mitigate" in an idiotic attempt to make it look like the liar in chief has done a good job with the virus. He has not. Furthermore the "as many as 200,000" has been surpassed with no end in sight. If you're attempting to do the same thing as herdman, then you're an idiot/liar.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Idiot herdman is lying when he says "They told us we would lose millions". He intentionally leaves out the "if we don't make efforts to mitigate" in an idiotic attempt to make it look like the liar in chief has done a good job with the virus. He has not. Furthermore the "as many as 200,000" has been surpassed with no end in sight. If you're attempting to do the same thing as herdman, then you're an idiot/liar.

^^^^idiot cabinet maker....knows nothing about medical issues or politics....just a parrot^^^^^

^^^^idiot cabinet maker....knows nothing about medical issues or politics....just a parrot^^^^^
________IQ88

But poorly mitigated, so as to exceed "as many as 200,000" with no end in sight. Thank your orange jesus.
hubbard-teeth.gif

ohhhh the irony.

How does he save us from a virus? He can't so get set an example on how to handle the virus. This virus wants you to stay down in bed. You got to fight and get up and keep moving all you can. If you lay down and quit the virus destroys your lungs. Trump did just that. He got up quick as he could and hit the road a running. He is old enough to be the group of people it kills the most

How does he save us from a virus? He can't so get set an example on how to handle the virus. This virus wants you to stay down in bed. You got to fight and get up and keep moving all you can. If you lay down and quit the virus destroys your lungs. Trump did just that. He got up quick as he could and hit the road a running. He is old enough to be the group of people it kills the most

You idiot. The liar in chief is tested every day, perhaps multiple times, goes for medical care as close to immediately as possible once he tested positive, and gets some of the best possible care with treatments not available to most people. If that's what you mean by setting an example, I'm all for doing that for every American.

You idiot. The liar in chief is tested every day, perhaps multiple times, goes for medical care as close to immediately as possible once he tested positive, and gets some of the best possible care with treatments not available to most people. If that's what you mean by setting an example, I'm all for doing that for every American.
Do you suppose Biden would refuse the same care Trump got if he tested positive? Yore a piece of work, greed. And I don't mean that in a good way. And no, I'm not an idiot, moron, coward, or any other name you might want to throw out there. You've got nothing of substance when you post on here.

Do you suppose Biden would refuse the same care Trump got if he tested positive? Yore a piece of work, greed. And I don't mean that in a good way. And no, I'm not an idiot, moron, coward, or any other name you might want to throw out there. You've got nothing of substance when you post on here.

^^^Your entire post is stupid, just like you. Why? Because it's absolutely irrelevant.

Did I say he wasn't tested everyday. Lol got him herdman. He talks like Democrat politician. Wont answer a question

I think eg doesn't realize the treatment is available for all. No secret potion for Trump regardless if he claims he has one

ADVERTISEMENT