ADVERTISEMENT

How is everybody doing during the China Virus Pandemic?

You can say what you want, and it makes me proud of you that you believe your shite you say. But, when I say 'holler' my people know WV. When I say 'shine' my people know WV. When I say 'Cams Ham' my people know WV. There's Carolina blue and Kentucky blue. When people say coronavirus, everyone knows China. It started in China, lied about by the Chinese, covered up by the Chinese. It is a Chinese virus. Lie to yourself some more and believe what you may. Just like you believe Joe gonna be President. Keep lying.

Delete those pics, or hammer your Blackberry?

Rifle, I am so far in your head, you can't think any longer. Tell me; what does it feel like to have a grown man dominate a boy like you? You may need to see a counselor or talk to your preacher after today. You are an easy target. Now I see why no one likes you and crushes you. You have an undergarment on and it is dirty. Dirteeee

You can say what you want, and it makes me proud of you that you believe your shite you say. But, when I say 'holler' my people know WV. When I say 'shine' my people know WV. When I say 'Cams Ham' my people know WV. There's Carolina blue and Kentucky blue. When people say coronavirus, everyone knows China.

Uhh, then what is your obsession with calling it the "Chinese Virus" if you claim that everyone knows the coronavirus is China? Doh!

Rifle, I am so far in your head, you can't think any longer.

You, a Georgia fan, has made 11 posts on this board. Every single one of them has been about me. Yet you claim that you are in my head? Just stop. You're pathetically bad at this. That means you only come here because of me, which means I am in your head, moron.

Tell me; what does it feel like to have a grown man dominate a boy like you?

This doesn't even make sense. If what you claim is true - that you're a grown man and I am a boy - then you should absolutely dominate. It's standard for a "grown man" to dominate a "boy."

A correct and logical jab would be that you're a boy yet you're dominating a grown man. That would the insulting. A grown man dominating a boy isn't insulting - that is what is supposed to happen. Damn, not only are you awful at this, but you're not very bright. Oh well, I guess there is a reason some people make a living by selling things on eBay, right?

You may need to see a counselor or talk to your preacher after today. You are an easy target. Now I see why no one likes you and crushes you. You have an undergarment on and it is dirty. Dirteeee

This is some of the worst smack this board has seen in years. W-S may have an issue with you on here, as your smack is almost as bad as his.

Now, are you going to come play on Pullman so I can have a lot more fun with you? I'd hate to post your pathetic life displays on here and have it be deleted.

Rifle, I don't post here often as you say. But, I do trolll a bit. And when I see stupid, I call it out. You are one of the worst I have ever seen and you cannot handle it when people call you out. You crushed a man about calling COVID-19 the Chinese virus. I called you out. You freaked. It's good man. I proved to Herd Nation you are a Q-tip, cotton ball, a twinkie. Go on with your Hillary-loving slash and I will be back. To haunt you later! Go Herd, Go Dawgs.

Reactions: 19MU88
I proved to Herd Nation you are a Q-tip, cotton ball, a twinkie.

You’re embarrassingly bad at this.

I’m the one who freaked? I showed you to be an obsessive dork who was wrong on your claim about H1N1 and showed that your attempt claiming that I was wrong was bogus. You did the most embarrassment to yourself on your own.

Now, run back along to your eBay store. I hope you enjoy that $1200 check.

I have trouble loading images onto my posts, so I typed out everything.

Virus names tend to originate near their places of origin and country. Take the following examples:

Heartland Virus
Origin: St. Joseph, USA

Bornholm Disease
Origin: Bornholm Island, Denmark

Ebola Virus
Origin: Ebola River, Democractic Rep. of The Congo

Lyme Disease
Old Lyme, USA

Lassa Fever
Origin: Nigeria

West Nile Fever
Origin: Nile River, Uganda

Valley Fever
Origin: San Joachim Valley, USA

Junin Virus
Origin: Junin, Argentina

Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
Origin: Middle East, Saudi Arabia

Nipah Virus (the film Contagion is partially based on this)
Origin: Sungai Nipah, Malaysia

Rift Valley Fever (sounds like a New River Gorge tour package)
Origin: Rift Valley, Kenya

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
Origin: Rocky Mountains, USA

Zika Virus
Origin: Zika Forest, Uganda

Norovirus
Origin: Norwalk, USA

If COVID-19 is to be called anything, it's the Wuhan Virus as it originated in a more specific area and not an entire country.

I believe they should name pandemics like they do blizzards. That way, years from now, you can tell all your great, great grandchildren how bad they were.

I remember the virus of 2020; that one was a killer, youngins. Why every neighbor I had for five miles shriveled up and turned to dust . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: RhinoD
I believe they should name pandemics like they do blizzards. That way, years from now, you can tell all your great, great grandchildren how bad they were.

I remember the virus of 2020; that one was a killer, youngins. Why every neighbor I had for five miles shriveled up and turned to dust . . .

Everyone with a smartphone was an "expert," there was no toilet paper for some unknown reason, and our neighbor Karen reported us to the police every time we left the house... I drank a case of Blue Yummies a week (Busch Light for those of you not from NC) and we grilled out every day because suddenly, without realizing it, we stockpiled more meat than we had room in the freezer.

Reactions: greengeezer
I'm thinking about changing the name I call the virus from Covid-19 to Covid-25 - because that more closely aligns with the amount of weight I'm gaining during this self-imposed quarantine.

Reactions: johns1124
What is this being classified as when it comes to insurance policy/contract law? Could it be classified under "Act of God"?

They call it COVID-19 for the same reason the Mandarin was a bait-and-switch in "Iron Man 3," The Ancient One was played by Tilda Swinton in "Doctor Strange," and every Michael Bay "Transformers" movie has an action scene in China.

The Western world is now a slave to the Chinese economy, so we tolerate them committing atrocities on their own people, we tolerate them fouling up the Earth with runaway pollution, we tolerate them building man-made islands in the oceans to take over trade routes, and we tolerate them letting their citizens eat bushmeat and hatching nightmare viruses that sweep across the globe and destroy Western economies because, thanks to 40 years of abdicating our manufacturing to them, if the Chinese economy doesn't come roaring back after this, those same Western economies are all f--ked.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
ADVERTISEMENT