ADVERTISEMENT

How is This Possible?

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
How does a grown man throw a baseball like this? How does a grown man who owns, possibly, the largest sports apparel and memorabilia company in the country throw like this? How does a grown man who is a multi-billionaire and used to own an NBA team and currently owns a soccer club throw like this?

This is Michael Rubin, the owner of Fanatics and former part-owner of the Philadelphia 76ers. This is awful:

How does a grown man throw a baseball like this? How does a grown man who owns, possibly, the largest sports apparel and memorabilia company in the country throw like this? How does a grown man who is a multi-billionaire and used to own an NBA team and currently owns a soccer club throw like this?

This is Michael Rubin, the owner of Fanatics and former part-owner of the Philadelphia 76ers. This is awful:

Because he is rich. He has people do the sports for him.

What the heck did i just watch? This is just sad.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Obama was actually solid in basketball. His throw, though not great, is still immensely better than Rubin trying to throw.

I don't care about the lack of speed, I'm sure I have none on any day my back or shoulder hurts, but how in the hell can someone not AIM their throw at all?
I don't care much about the speed. I don't care as much about the accuracy. It's the overall lack of coordination where he looks awful trying to throw.

I can't imagine looking even close to that bad if I had never played any sports.

Fauci vs. Trump...

George W. Bush...

And 20 years later...

And Reagan...

Heck, Nancy Reagan throws better than Obama and Fauci...

The guy is rich. If he needs someone to throw something, he just hires a professional to do it. Right?

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT