ADVERTISEMENT

How many laws have this pair broken???

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
And will liberals continue to pander to them allowing the crime spree to continue???

1. Immigration laws?
2. Breaking and entering.
3. Assault.
4. Murder.
5. Mutilation of a corpse.
6. Grand theft auto.
7. Leaving the scene of a crime.
8. Others?

484a83b6-0a67-41e4-acfe-7577b56afed8-large16x9_Capture.PNG

How many laws have they broken, not committed

I noticed that before I saw your post and fixed. Or it could have been originally posted as crimes committed. Either way I figured some would be more upset with the grammar crime than the true crimes.

I noticed that before I saw your post and fixed. Or it could have been originally posted as crimes committed. Either way I figured some would be more upset with the grammar crime than the true crimes.
Crime's crime, baby. Ironically, to dems, language, like the border, no longer matters.

Crime's crime, baby. Ironically, to dems, language, like the border, no longer matters.
I love when deplorables try to mock Democrats for things but are too stupid to realize who intelligent people are laughing at.

KYJelly, your first grammar error wasn't the only one. The title should be "How many Laws has This Pair Broken?" "Pair" is singular, so "has" is the proper word instead of "have."

Right on cue...

Either way I figured some would be more upset with the grammar crime than the true crimes.

How many points has your team scored this year?

How many points have your pair of seniors scored this year?

I have a new pair of shoes. It is singular as they go together as one item.

We have a pair of seniors that play on our team. They have played together for all four years of college. This is plural as they are two distinct and separate individuals.

I bought a new pair of pants. I just noticed it has a tear in one of the pockets.

I have a pair of friends I just ran into. They just invited me to dinner with them.

Two criminals can pair (verb) up to commit crimes. They will be interviewed, interrogated and charged separately. The pair of criminals have committed numerous crimes and each has a prior criminal record. They are two separate and distinct individuals.

One of my friends has seen the the new Dune movie. Many of my other friends have not seen it.

Meanwhile a lady is dead, a family is mourning and a grammar nazi is being an __________...

I love when deplorables try to mock Democrats for things but are too stupid to realize who intelligent people are laughing at.

KYJelly, your first grammar error wasn't the only one. The title should be "How many Laws has This Pair Broken?" "Pair" is singular, so "has" is the proper word instead of "have."
Seriously, man - how you doing with the recovery?

Right on cue...

How many points has your team scored this year?

How many points have your pair of seniors scored this year?

I have a new pair of shoes. It is singular as they go together as one item.

We have a pair of seniors that play on our team. They have played together for all four years of college. This is plural as they are two distinct and separate individuals.

I bought a new pair of pants. I just noticed it has a tear in one of the pockets.

I have a pair of friends I just ran into. They just invited me to dinner with them.

Two criminals can pair (verb) up to commit crimes. They will be interviewed, interrogated and charged separately. The pair of criminals have committed numerous crimes and each has a prior criminal record. They are two separate and distinct individuals.

One of my friends has seen the the new Dune movie. Many of my other friends have not seen it.
You're entirely wrong, moron. I am the one with head damage. Stop being far dumber than me.

How you doing, rifle? All healed up?
Seriously, man - how you doing with the recovery?

It's a bit of a nightmare. Thanks for asking though. Discomfort makes sleeping hard. Little sleeping makes mental/physical healing longer. With this many broken ribs, on both sides, plus the clavicle, I can only sleep on my back. Sleeping on my back is uncomfortable when you spend 16 hours a day on your back. I've made major strides in six weeks, but it still sucks.

Due to all of the facial fractures, it was hard to chew on one side of my mouth for a long time (still isn't back to normal).

All of my doctors contradict each other. My thoracic surgeon wants me to be cautious with everything. My clavicle surgeon wants me to be active and do PT. My primary doctor wants me to get good cardio since not breathing for so long collapsed the bottom of my lungs, which is called atelectasis, and which I didn't find out about until three weeks after I left the hospital even though it was diagnosed then. My neurosurgeon wants absolutely no physical or mental exertion.

The physical will eventually heal - just not to where I was before - but the mental stuff is more concerning.

I have no memory of the accident or the next two days . It happened on a Saturday afternoon. I allegedly watched the entire Super Bowl in my hospital room with my mom the next day, but I don't recall any of it nor the halftime show. A priest was sent to my room, but I politely asked him to leave, which he didn't take well. Again, I don't recall any of that. Many more stories like that over those two days.

I'm constantly tired which shouldn't be the case six weeks after a head injury. The neurosurgeon said that my eyes "aren't tracking" as they should, whatever that means, and wants another brain scan and spinal scan. He also wants four weeks of me doing nothing other than resting- no screen time, no work, probably even no jerking it. A few other mildly concerning issues.

I knew I was in pretty serious shit when, on the fourth or fifth day in trauma care, I noticed how little they cared about what I thought were some gnarly abrasions/cuts, caked blood all over my ear, etc. Normally, I would expect them to clean those things or dress them, but I think I had so many other things that were more serious, that they focused on them. You can see some of the deep bruises, exposed wounds, caked blood, line across my face/fracture, swollen face everywhere, etc. that they didn't seem to care about. There are some other pictures where the entire side of my back is a dark bruise color.

The oxygen tube they put under my nose and having four ports in my body made me realize that I was pretty beaten up.

You're entirely wrong, moron. I am the one with head damage. Stop being far dumber than me.

It's a bit of a nightmare. Thanks for asking though. Discomfort makes sleeping hard. Little sleeping makes mental/physical healing longer. With this many broken ribs, on both sides, plus the clavicle, I can only sleep on my back. Sleeping on my back is uncomfortable when you spend 16 hours a day on your back. I've made major strides in six weeks, but it still sucks.

Due to all of the facial fractures, it was hard to chew on one side of my mouth for a long time (still isn't back to normal).

All of my doctors contradict each other. My thoracic surgeon wants me to be cautious with everything. My clavicle surgeon wants me to be active and do PT. My primary doctor wants me to get good cardio since not breathing for so long collapsed the bottom of my lungs, which is called atelectasis, and which I didn't find out about until three weeks after I left the hospital even though it was diagnosed then. My neurosurgeon wants absolutely no physical or mental exertion.

The physical will eventually heal - just not to where I was before - but the mental stuff is more concerning.

I have no memory of the accident or the next two days . It happened on a Saturday afternoon. I allegedly watched the entire Super Bowl in my hospital room with my mom the next day, but I don't recall any of it nor the halftime show. A priest was sent to my room, but I politely asked him to leave, which he didn't take well. Again, I don't recall any of that. Many more stories like that over those two days.

I'm constantly tired which shouldn't be the case six weeks after a head injury. The neurosurgeon said that my eyes "aren't tracking" as they should, whatever that means, and wants another brain scan and spinal scan. He also wants four weeks of me doing nothing other than resting- no screen time, no work, probably even no jerking it. A few other mildly concerning issues.

I knew I was in pretty serious shit when, on the fourth or fifth day in trauma care, I noticed how little they cared about what I thought were some gnarly abrasions/cuts, caked blood all over my ear, etc. Normally, I would expect them to clean those things or dress them, but I think I had so many other things that were more serious, that they focused on them. You can see some of the deep bruises, exposed wounds, caked blood, line across my face/fracture, swollen face everywhere, etc. that they didn't seem to care about. There are some other pictures where the entire side of my back is a dark bruise color.

The oxygen tube they put under my nose and having four ports in my body made me realize that I was pretty beaten up.

Damn man. I didn’t realize it was that bad. Yore in my thoughts, and I’ll request ET to pray to all of the gods for you. Seriously man, take care.

Holy shit, man. I don't think many of us knew the full extent (or anywhere close to it.) Good thing you were in pretty good shape beforehand or I'm guessing it could have been even worse. This was just from a freak bike accident, correct? That's terrifying.

Holy shit, man. I don't think many of us knew the full extent (or anywhere close to it.) Good thing you were in pretty good shape beforehand or I'm guessing it could have been even worse. This was just from a freak bike accident, correct? That's terrifying.
It was a Murox hit squad

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT