ADVERTISEMENT

How much dirt does the Weiner have? Huma standing by her pedophile.

andy4theherd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2007
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool Huma Abedin four times, and she’ll still take you back.

After years of public humiliation by her sext-a-holic husband, Anthony Weiner, 40-year-old Abedin finally separated from the former congressman in August, one day after The Post reported that he had sent yet another explicit photo to a woman — this one showing his toddler son asleep beside him.

But sources tell The Post that Hillary Clinton’s righthand woman is now giving the marriage another try.

“Huma has been working hard on her relationship with Anthony,” said a source close to the Abedin family. “He has been spending 80 to 90 percent of his time at the [Irving Place apartment] they share . . . If there is a disagreement, he goes to his mother’s apartment in Brooklyn.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/25/huma-abedin-is-giving-marriage-with-anthony-weiner-another-try/

Some ladies are simply glutton for punishment. Take Greed for example. How many times has he bent over for Ron Hubbard over the years?....but yet, he continues to send the organization a check each week, while allowing his two employees to live below the poverty line.

Reactions: 19MU88
Some ladies are simply glutton for punishment. Take Greed for example. How many times has he bent over for Ron Hubbard over the years?....but yet, he continues to send the organization a check each week, while allowing his two employees to live below the poverty line.

Let me put this in such simple terms that even you might grasp it sometime next week,.........You are a bald faced liar. No wonder you cons voted for Cheetos, you love the lies.

Let me put this in such simple terms that even you might grasp it sometime next week,.........You are a bald faced liar. No wonder you cons voted for Cheetos, you love the lies.

So he has no facial hair and is a liar?

I did look it up and I was wrong and learned something, I always thought it was bold-faced. However, I much appreciate the moron comment. It let's me know a little more about you.

It told me all I need to know about you when you attempted to ridicule my statement without knowing what you're talking about.

I don't know you and you don't know me, obviously you took my attempt a grammar police the wrong way, for that I apologize, I normally do not post on this forum and probably shouldn't have this time. I just do not get into the back forth of political name calling, I prefer more reasoned debates. I think you are so used to every interaction on here to be combative that you just assumed that was my intent.

Reactions: GK4Herd
I don't know you and you don't know me, obviously you took my attempt a grammar police the wrong way, for that I apologize, I normally do not post on this forum and probably shouldn't have this time. I just do not get into the back forth of political name calling, I prefer more reasoned debates. I think you are so used to every interaction on here to be combative that you just assumed that was my intent.

My apology, it's apparent that you're not a run of the mill Pullman poster. Stay on board, we need some sanity here.

Greed has no damn sense of humor. He is grumpy all the time.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I'm not grumpy, moron. Unfortunately for you and your kind, I have little tolerance for your lies and inability to think like a real human being.
Little tolerance, darn liar. Get trump impeached then we get pence. Run pence off you get paul ryan. Run hillary next time. Wait a minute run a gay female muslim. Most dems i know are good people unlike the homo mexican muslim libs that are part of anarchy in america. Heads will get cracked and thats a shame but they cant disrupt the federal goverment. Turn off the tv for 60 days and your life will be fine.All the turmoil his in your mind.

They should handle the headquarters of sciencetology. like they did waco.Waco was a horrible mistake but shut them down and take their money. Shoot tom cruise on sight. Lol

Little tolerance, darn liar. Get trump impeached then we get pence. Run pence off you get paul ryan. Run hillary next time. Wait a minute run a gay female muslim. Most dems i know are good people unlike the homo mexican muslim libs that are part of anarchy in america. Heads will get cracked and thats a shame but they cant disrupt the federal goverment. Turn off the tv for 60 days and your life will be fine.All the turmoil his in your mind.

I don't have a tv, traitor.

They should handle the headquarters of sciencetology. like they did waco.Waco was a horrible mistake but shut them down and take their money. Shoot tom cruise on sight. Lol

Your religious freedom doesn't extend past yourself does it. Kinda like your disability freedom, shut it down once you get yours, right? Traitor.

That is not a religion its a cult. Im going to pay your employees a visit. They need to join the steelworkers. I will organize your employees.

Biggest liar on any board is you extrahomo. You have zero tolerance for anybody who disagrees with you. Trump sure got alot of praise on both sides of the isle on his trip to Israel. Unlike obama whp apologised to the muslims trump told them they need to get on board of running those radicals off the planet. Will your homo crowd run hillary again

Greed has no damn sense of humor. He is grumpy all the time.

I think he has a hell of a sense of humor...maybe beyond us. I laughed my ass off above when he asked the gentleman to stay because we need sanity around here. Greed the voice of reason....

That is not a religion its a cult. Im going to pay your employees a visit. They need to join the steelworkers. I will organize your employees.

Wrong, traitor. It is a religion, just ask the U S government.
You couldn't organize a checker board.

Biggest liar on any board is you extrahomo. You have zero tolerance for anybody who disagrees with you. Trump sure got alot of praise on both sides of the isle on his trip to Israel. Unlike obama whp apologised to the muslims trump told them they need to get on board of running those radicals off the planet. Will your homo crowd run hillary again

Of course you republicans are happy when someone pays homage to the antichrists in Israel. Makes Jesus happy.

You know it's a cult, when your own organization's website goes into great detail trying to convince people it's not a cult.

The minions will continue to send in a check.

Meanwhile, I'll buy myself a new TV this weekend, just for the hell of it.

I don't know how someone can call themselves a Child of God and the turn around and defend Scientology

A religion without beliefs? Explain that one chief

How many times before you realize there is more than one definition of religion? : an interest, a belief, or an activity that is very important to a person or group. chief.

ADVERTISEMENT