ADVERTISEMENT

How Much Longer Do you Give America?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Think we make it another 100 years? 50? Less.

No way it will survive as is.

There will be small more rural pockets that will retain American values and prosperity for a few years, but a good portion of the country is already irredeemably ruined.

Last edited:
There will be small more rural pockets that will retain American values and prosperity for a few years, but a good portion of the country is already irredeemably ruined.
agree. i was thinking about exactly that this morning on the way to work. while herdman, et.al., screaming about urban areas making decisions for everybody, including rural areas, is spot on, and while those of us living in the rural areas aren't greatly affected by most decisions made, there will come a time when we are all truly affected.

i live in the heart of blood red WV with the only mentally deranged leftists, for the most part, being tourists. they love the area, though, and there will more and more of them retire here over the next however many years, and they'll turn this area into the same shithole they retired from.

Reactions: greengeezer
agree. i was thinking about exactly that this morning on the way to work. while herdman, et.al., screaming about urban areas making decisions for everybody, including rural areas, is spot on, and while those of us living in the rural areas aren't greatly affected by most decisions made, there will come a time when we are all truly affected.

i live in the heart of blood red WV with the only mentally deranged leftists, for the most part, being tourists. they love the area, though, and there will more and more of them retire here over the next however many years, and they'll turn this area into the same shithole they retired from.
That is when it wil get you. WV might be a little immune to it, but it may get you. If it does, it will suck for you all.

That is when it wil get you. WV might be a little immune to it, but it may get you. If it does, it will suck for you all.
They took over Fayetteville, once it became a popular tourist area. Just came in groves, bought up the property, opened up shops and restaurants, and now days, you have a damn bar that has drag shows. Same spot we used to get drunk and shoot pool at back in the 70s. Rednecks fighting out on the sidewalk, and now you have a bunch of fags giving dollars to a punk in drag. Yeah, it's coming to an area near you. Not to mention, WV-FAN has all them nice roads going in close by, giving the left wing nuts an easy drive over to his neck of the woods.

Reactions: greengeezer

They will also build their “modern” housing that looks like glued together shipping containers. That’s a wholesome look for Cabins

They will also build their “modern” housing that looks like glued together shipping containers. That’s a wholesome look for Cabins
They'll run FAN out of the area, unless he's willing to join into the new community cult. Does FAN own a pair of Jesus sandals? That's what they all wear, you know. Not to mention, no guns or loud ass ATVs allowed. Fvcker be drinking seltzer beers, just like mlblack does now.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN

They'll run FAN out of the area, unless he's willing to join into the new community cult. Does FAN own a pair of Jesus sandals? That's what they all wear, you know. Not to mention, no guns or loud ass ATVs allowed. Fvcker be drinking seltzer beers, just like mlblack does now.
i'm already working on house warming gifts for them, you know, since they'll want to fit in and own a firearm.

gun-with-clipping-path.jpg

Think we make it another 100 years? 50? Less.

No way it will survive as is.
if we've learned nothing else the past several years, we should have learned govt of the people, for the people is gone. If you like Trump or not, if you have a brain in your head you can see that we now have government ruling people and not allowing the people to choose.

there is no other conclusion when you look at our "elections", DOJ/FBI involvement in conspiring with media, big tech and investigating Trump and associates nonstop while turning a blind eye to all things HRC, Biden and Obama.

if we've learned nothing else the past several years, we should have learned govt of the people, for the people is gone. If you like Trump or not, if you have a brain in your head you can see that we now have government ruling people and not allowing the people to choose.

there is no other conclusion when you look at our "elections", DOJ/FBI involvement in conspiring with media, big tech and investigating Trump and associates nonstop while turning a blind eye to all things HRC, Biden and Obama.
That hits the nail on the head right there. They system is so corrupt and it has nothing to do with Trump. We have a ruling class that protects the govt and themselves.

That hits the nail on the head right there. They system is so corrupt and it has nothing to do with Trump. We have a ruling class that protects the govt and themselves.
we've been being ruled a long time now...we just didn't realize it. Trump exposed that, they undermined his presidency the entire time and have used the full power of the DOJ and FBI to continue to dirty him up and ensure he's not a threat to the Swamp. Our media and big tech operate like propganda machines from the old Soviet Union or China. it's quite sad really.

sure they are o.k. with Rino's that play the game like McConnell, Romney, McCain etc....

Makes me so sad that my America is being destroyed. I was watching the Public Access Channel recently and they were showing the Christmas parade from a nearby community. You know, the kind that had the dorky flatbed floats pulled by tractors.
There was the FFA, the fat president of the bank throwing candy, and some local politician waving from his Mercedes. The only thing close to a drag Queen was the twelve year old Christmas Princess who had too much lipstick and eyeliner. Silly but wholesome. I watched the entire parade.
I’m sure the libs will find some way to end this too. Not enough diversity. Tractors burn gas and ruin the planet. The Princess was born female; can’t have that.
You know it’s coming. Just read that they want “Shark Week” taken off the air. All the shark experts are White men. I’m done.

Not to mention, WV-FAN has all them nice roads going in close by, giving the left wing nuts an easy drive over to his neck of the woods.
Only hope is to boycott the construction of EV charging stations. They might be able to drive there in their little battery cars, but they’ll never be able to drive out. Nice thought.

Makes me so sad that my America is being destroyed. I was watching the Public Access Channel recently and they were showing the Christmas parade from a nearby community. You know, the kind that had the dorky flatbed floats pulled by tractors.
There was the FFA, the fat president of the bank throwing candy, and some local politician waving from his Mercedes. The only thing close to a drag Queen was the twelve year old Christmas Princess who had too much lipstick and eyeliner. Silly but wholesome. I watched the entire parade.
I’m sure the libs will find some way to end this too. Not enough diversity. Tractors burn gas and ruin the planet. The Princess was born female; can’t have that.
You know it’s coming. Just read that they want “Shark Week” taken off the air. All the shark experts are White men. I’m done.
That shark week things is a load of crap. Who does that kind of stuff.

I have theory, geezer. It is really the enviro whackos and crazy animal rights people. They are using the race card to do it.

Liberals just are going to ruin everything. Can't even have shark week.

That's because Caucasians are the only ones stupid enough to **** with man-eating sharks!

The day they force us to digital only currency is the day it’s over. The fact that we have let them hold political prisoners, without charges or bail, for well over a year already shows we will allow them to get away with it.

The best case scenario is that we can work a breakup, maybe something along a north/south split, give people 18 months to move and form new governments, and set up trade and commerce rules.

Reactions: murox
I hate to break this to you, but the libs and hippies moved in up there loooong before now. And thank God they did, that's who I bought that dank ass weed from when I lived up your way :cool:

I hate to break this to you, but the libs and hippies moved in up there loooong before now. And thank God they did, that's who I bought that dank ass weed from when I lived up your way :cool:
hate to break it to you, but you don't have a clue in hell what yore talking about. are there a couple full fledge mentally deranged libs and liberaltarians here and there? sure. they keep to themselves for the most part because they know they are in the vast minority and know people in these parts won't hesitate to disable their vision.

you must not have paid much attention when you were around the little bit you seem to have been while buying weed. i know quite a few weed heads in the area and can't think of one who's off the range batshit mentally deranged liberal looney; hell, i can't think of any that buy into liberal ideology even a little bit.

in fact, while they definitely like their weed, both buying and selling, they're rednecks . . . hillbillies. far right MAGA trump types; know, those who yore kind refers to as uneducated. they may have sold you weed and took yore money, but make no mistake about it, they laughed at you and made fun of you when you walked away.

don't mistake all weed heads for being mentally deranged liberals. they're not. case in point: @MichiganHerd

The day they force us to digital only currency is the day it’s over. The fact that we have let them hold political prisoners, without charges or bail, for well over a year already shows we will allow them to get away with it.

The best case scenario is that we can work a breakup, maybe something along a north/south split, give people 18 months to move and form new governments, and set up trade and commerce rules.
The schism in America isn’t nearly regionalized enough for something like that to happen. States that are “solidly” one side or the other are still only 60-40. The divide is urban versus rural, and the cities are all over the country.

We are already in the early stages of communism
Unless we’re counting “everyone gets mad because the ultra rich focus only on enriching themselves and gaming the system against everyone else” as a precipatory stage of communism no, we absolutely aren’t.

. Just read that they want “Shark Week” taken off the air. All the shark experts are White men. I’m done.
No you didn’t, because no one said that.

. The only thing close to a drag Queen was the twelve year old Christmas Princess who had too much lipstick and eyeliner. Silly but wholesome. .
Groomer

I’m not giving WaPo money to respond directly to that link but I did google what you were talking about before I posted. Nobody wants to cancel shark week. Someone went through and found that the people they had on shark week shows weren’t representative of the population of marine biologists. They didn’t even say to cancel anything, just pointed out that fact.

You all need to stop getting so incredibly bent out of shape by every single thing. Some shark chick with too much time on her hands counts TV presenters and you all lose your minds.

And her main point was that the shows demonize sharks which she thinks leads to people not being as serious about protecting the ones who aren’t threats to people. Which, again, way too much time on her hands but we’re talking about that in a thread about the dissolution of the United States. Y’all have frankly no concept of scale.

The whole purpose of a message board is the fun of getting “ bent out of shape.” If and when I want deep documented inquiry, I’ll read a book.
Maybe you should stop trying to always have the last word and spend more time playing with your stamps. Oh, sorry, coins.

The schism in America isn’t nearly regionalized enough for something like that to happen. States that are “solidly” one side or the other are still only 60-40. The divide is urban versus rural, and the cities are all over the country.

Unless we’re counting “everyone gets mad because the ultra rich focus only on enriching themselves and gaming the system against everyone else” as a precipatory stage of communism no, we absolutely aren’t.

No you didn’t, because no one said that.

Groomer
That is why the next split could be ugly. It could be neighbor on neighbor. Not state on state.

We are going to reach a tipping point. Everything is too divided now. Also, at some point we are raising generations of just dowright soft pussies, melon heads, and mental basket cases. It is a national security issue at this point.

The next American split will be neighbor vs neighbor. Almost like pick a side.

People can't mad but we can't have the govt be the answer to everything and there are too many handouts. Too many dependent people.

THe next big thing(mark this down) is that housing is not affordable and there will be a lot of folks that don't own a home and can't get care later in life. The govt will take that over. Cradleto grave.

It is coming. We are within 100 years of it.

The only way it stops is if we get a big world war that is for survivle and that will wake some people up.

100 years is an extremely long time so it’s pretty hard to say anything isn’t possible on that sort of scale.

I’d like to think we’ll find something better to do than keep fighting over frivolous nonsense but I haven’t seen a sign of that yet…

100 years is an extremely long time so it’s pretty hard to say anything isn’t possible on that sort of scale.

I’d like to think we’ll find something better to do than keep fighting over frivolous nonsense but I haven’t seen a sign of that yet…
100 years isn't that long, really. That was 1922 until now. My grandparents(now all gone) had all been born by then or around it. My parents were born in 1941.

So we are in a window for sure.

100 years isn't that long, really. That was 1922 until now. My grandparents(now all gone) had all been born by then or around it. My parents were born in 1941.

So we are in a window for sure.
In terms of world politics it is a long time.

The US has been unusually stable during that time frame. Much more stable than it was the previous 100 years, and much more stable than a lot of the rest of the world has been these last 100 years.

I believe the US and Canada (and just barely Mexico) are the only countries in the Americas to have the same system of government since then. 100 years ago to the day the UK took its present form, and most of continental Europe changed governments either as a result of WWII or the collapse of the Soviet Union.

polarization of the 2 political parties in the United States has gone off the rails over the past 15 years. not saying it started with Obama, but he gas lit it hard. Trump took the ball and ran with it. Biden hasn't let up with his ultramaga threat to democracy comments. both sides have thrown childish tantrums when the haven't gotten their way.

the political hatred for the other side to the extent it is now has only surfaced within that time period, just the past 2 decades.

100 years? 😆 no, it won't take that long.

Humans always pick sides so they can have a reason to hate one another. If it wasnt Democrats and Republicans, it would be two others groups.

While it is metro versus non metro, you can still work a split based on states. That’s why I said you need that 18 months to let people decide which country they want to live in.

You can’t continue to have a functioning country where the will of large metro areas that vote 85% democrat govern the lives of 90% of the counties that vote 60-80% Republican. The policies that work for the metro areas (well, not work but are preferred by those residents) completely fly in the face of what is preferred by the others in this country.

The fact that this only becomes more pronounced with each election cycle leaves only one other alternative, an actual civil war.

Humans always pick sides so they can have a reason to hate one another. If it wasnt Democrats and Republicans, it would be two others groups.
It’s no longer democrats and republicans. It’s people who value freedom and autonomy vs communists. Luckily the communists have gathered in high density cities without arms or the ability to produce food and can be completely conquered in a matter of weeks. Only a matter of time before it comes to a head. The coming depression may be the catalyst.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT