ADVERTISEMENT

How Soon We Forget

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
. . . that trump wanted to shoot protesters in the legs by the national guard.

Now, I wonder why trump fired Esper? Any ideas?

So you agree with trump that we should use the military to shoot these protestors in the legs?
Did I say that? Do you what happened in LA during the Rodney King riots. Active duty infantry units were brought in. They did shoot some people with rubber bullets. They also had lines in the sand...really the road and if they rioters crossed it they were going to get plugged and not wirh a rubber bullet.

You have a right to peacefully assemble. You don't have a right to tear shit up for weeks and shut down cities.

Then answer the questions: Did you agree with trump that active military should be deployed in those cities and shoot the protesters in the legs?
I think sending in active duty military was legitimate to be on the table during the riots that year. Yes. The military is not trained to shoot in the legs so, that is not valid. I believe the riots that summer were out of hand and went beyond peaceful protest and damaged major US cities. The military should have been an option that needed to be considered and looked at. Or discussed by the powers that be. Asking a question or putting it on the table during a situation is just that putting it on the table.

Trump was 100% wrong in this case. You always shoot to kill.

As someone that was involved in federal law enforcement for 30 yeats - you never "shoot to kill." You only shoot to stop the activity/action that caused you to shoot in the first place. You always aim at center mass because no one's aim is as good under stress as when you are just target shooting.

Reactions: 30CAT
As someone that was involved in federal law enforcement for 30 yeats - you never "shoot to kill." You only shoot to stop the activity/action that caused you to shoot in the first place. You always aim at center mass because no one's aim is as good under stress as when you are just target shooting.
He wasn’t talking about law enforcement, he was referencing the military. As a veteran, you shoot to kill. You can’t call it a double tap now, it’s a “controlled pair”.

So you agree with trump that we should use the military to shoot these protestors in the legs?

Trump didn't say that.

"Can't you just shoot them, just shoot them in the legs or something?"

He didn't say they should. He asked. Did anyone get shot in the leg by our military or law enforcement? No. So evidently, they answered Trump's question with a no. If it were up to me and protesters were destroying property, stealing and burning things down, (anything major) they would definitely be warned. If the warnings were ignored I would have ordered "Do whatever it takes to protect property and citizens." I'm not talking a dumster fire. I'm talking burning buildings, destroying government property (police stations, police cars...etc) and putting others at risk.

Any citizens protecting their property/homes/selves/family (major and unsafe damage) with weapons would NOT be charged with anything they had to do to protect their families and what's theirs. Sadly, we had an administraion in charge that not only allowed, but encouraged the riots. Even bailed rioters out who were arrested so they could continue. Nothing like that happened on 1/6, did it? But it was the end of the world as we know it, according to the left.

It's ridiculous that rioters get away with this shit. Peaceful means peaceful. Anything outside of that should be a serious risk that rioters take. Once these idiots know their bullshit won't be tolerated, their bullshit would stop.

Trump didn't say that.

He didn't say they should. He asked. Did anyone get shot in the leg by our military or law enforcement? No. So evidently, they answered Trump's question with a no. If it were up to me and protesters were destroying property, stealing and burning things down, (anything major) they would definitely be warned. If the warnings were ignored I would have ordered "Do whatever it takes to protect property and citizens." I'm not talking a dumster fire. I'm talking burning buildings, destroying government property (police stations, police cars...etc) and putting others at risk.

Any citizens protecting their property/homes/selves/family (major and unsafe damage) with weapons would NOT be charged with anything they had to do to protect their families and what's theirs. Sadly, we had an administraion in charge that not only allowed, but encouraged the riots. Even bailed rioters out who were arrested so they could continue. Nothing like that happened on 1/6, did it? But it was the end of the world as we know it, according to the left.

It's ridiculous that rioters get away with this shit. Peaceful means peaceful. Anything outside of that should be a serious risk that rioters take. Once these idiots know their bullshit won't be tolerated, their bullshit would stop.
Thank you for pointing out yet another lie and misquote by Baldy. It's nonstop with him.

Trump didn't say that.

He didn't say they should. He asked.
Moron, he asked because that is what he wanted to do. He was the one who insisted that active duty military be sent to major cities to stop the protests, and his idea was to have them shoot the protesters in the legs. Take a few minutes and watch the facts for once, moron.

The Secretary of Defense refused to agree with trump about using active duty military for what he wanted to use them for. As a result, everybody knew his job was going to be gone. What did trump want to do? Use active military for the protests, which is when he also suggested shooting the protesters in the legs:

Then, after Esper refused to go along with trump's plan, he was fired:

Oh? Like Lafayette Square where peaceful protestors had force and chemical irritants used against them just because trump saw an opportunity for a photo-op (with an upside down Bible)? They were peaceful, and look what happened. trump violated the Constitution (again, which is the thing he wants to destroy) and forced the feds into settling numerous lawsuits as a result.

rifle stated the military. I said the military is not trained to shoot in the leg, they are training to shoot to kill. Also, center mass is where most of your vital organs are located.

Moron, he asked because that is what he wanted to do. He was the one who insisted that active duty military be sent to major cities to stop the protests, and his idea was to have them shoot the protesters in the legs. Take a few minutes and watch the facts for once, moron.

The Secretary of Defense refused to agree with trump about using active duty military for what he wanted to use them for. As a result, everybody knew his job was going to be gone. What did trump want to do? Use active military for the protests, which is when he also suggested shooting the protesters in the legs:

Then, after Esper refused to go along with trump's plan, he was fired:

Oh? Like Lafayette Square where peaceful protestors had force and chemical irritants used against them just because trump saw an opportunity for a photo-op (with an upside down Bible)? They were peaceful, and look what happened. trump violated the Constitution (again, which is the thing he wants to destroy) and forced the feds into settling numerous lawsuits as a result.
They burned a church in Lafayette Square. They were nearly encroaching the White House grounds. They were tearing shit up all over the place.

Reactions: 30CAT and Jartard
Changes nothing about the facts that I posted in response to your OP
It absolutely did. As the Secretary of Defense said, trump was "suggesting that we should bring in the troops and shoot the protesters." So your only option is to say that he is lying about that.

They burned a church in Lafayette Square. They were nearly encroaching the White House grounds. They were tearing shit up all over the place.
No, moron. That was a different day. You fvcking deplorables are just that - deplorable to the extent that you don't even know what happened. Fvck me - we have even had this exact discussion once or twice in the past where I had to point out that trump's Bible photo-op/the illegal removal of peaceful protesters was a different day than when the other protesters were disorderly.

It absolutely did. As the Secretary of Defense said, trump was "suggesting that we should bring in the troops and shoot the protesters." So your only option is to say that he is lying about that.

No, moron. That was a different day. You fvcking deplorables are just that - deplorable to the extent that you don't even know what happened. Fvck me - we have even had this exact discussion once or twice in the past where I had to point out that trump's Bible photo-op/the illegal removal of peaceful protesters was a different day than when the other protesters were disorderly.
Why make excuses for the rioting that went on? They tore shit up across the country for weeks and weeks. Much of that got stirred up. The are forces internally and externally that want that to happen. They let the BLM riots and all that carry on for weeks and weeks.

Reactions: WVUSerg and Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT