ADVERTISEMENT

How to have Y.A.G Si Ye Nots removed from group

Jan 1, 2018
This guys a complete piece of sh!t, who constantly belittles people on this board for their opinions. If anyone reading this agrees and knows what can be done to have him removed from this forum let’s get the ball rolling! I know from multiple threads on here not many like him!

Last edited:
There should be an apostrophe in your use of "guys." You also didn't need both "guys" and "is." "Guy's" is a contraction of "guy is," so you're basically saying "This guy is is." You should have used "their" instead of "there." You needed a comma after "forum."

All complaints can be forwarded to www.herdfans.com. They love me over there. They grew to like me even more when I gave myself administrator permission there, gave moderator power to posters on this board who rarely post there, and let those who had been banned there out of jail. I also renamed some of their boards.

And for the record, Crybaby G.I. Joe, nothing was ever said to you until you took the first shot with this comment:

"YAGS stop acting like your opinion is the ideal one, you sound like a Trump supporter for sure!"

VPI! VPI! VPI! VPI! VPI!

Real question, do you know you’re a dick or how do you see yourself, when putting down fellow fans of the same team you supposedly cheer for? Honest question? I actually can tell you’re a bright guy and know a lot about sports and know your grammar, but does it make you feel more masculine/better correcting grammar or blatantly being a dick to others?

This guys is a complete piece of sh!t, who constantly belittles people on this board for their opinion. If anyone reading this agrees and knows what can be done to have him removed from this forum let’s get the ball rolling! I know from multiple threads on here not many like him!
tell-ore-time-how-bad-does-your-vagina-hurt-com-16023705.png

Real question, do you know you’re a dick or how do you see yourself, when putting down fellow fans of the same team you supposedly cheer for? Honest question? I actually can tell you’re a bright guy and know a lot about sports and know your grammar, but does it make you feel more masculine/better correcting grammar or blatantly being a dick to others?

You should answer that yourself (avoid the part about the intelligence, grammar, sports, etc., as those don't apply to you).

You cried due to "fellow fans of the same team you supposedly cheer for" referring to Virginia Tech as "VPI." Then, when other people (not me) called you out for being ridiculous, you responded with "Stop being a retard and calling at team by something no normal person does.. dumbass."

I wasn't even a part of that discussion. Then, in the recent thread, I hadn't even responded to you or your posts. You took a shot at me. Yet you claim I am the dick even though you were the new poster who was that way to other Marshall fans in a thread not involving me, then you tried taking a shot at me when I had never even acknowledged you?

Really, I don't necessarily dislike stupid people just for being stupid. But you're stupid and a hypocrite. That isn't a good formula.

Now, you should go back to "getting that ball rolling" on getting me removed from this board.

Really? A post devoted to an attempt to remove someone from the board? Holy shit, how big of a puss are you?

If you don’t like what YAGs says, by all means manipulate the little roller device to the right or left of your computer (or on the pad at the bottom of the keyboard) and click the “X” at the top right of the screen.

YAGs is blunt and direct, but tell me when he has been wrong (other than misunderstanding a comment of mine once...LOL)? I’m sure he has been, but I haven’t seen it yet (or at least what he posts makes sense to me).

Toughen up, Buttercup. Sticks and stones and all.

I apologized about the VPI thing read the entire thread if you done believe me. I was defending some dude who was talking about his opinion and your wrote “your opinion is sh!t,” to him, but I can tell you’re like cancer and only get stronger and always hAve to have the last word, so have it and I’m done..Hammond Druther I agree, I shouldn’t have said that, he took a stab at me..saying It was a shame I didn’t crash on the plane over Japan with my fellow military members who recently gave the ultimate sacrifice...everyone’s tougher behind a keyboard...YAG SI go ahead, let’s hear it?

Last edited:
This guys a complete piece of sh!t, who constantly belittles people on this board for their opinions. If anyone reading this agrees and knows what can be done to have him removed from this forum let’s get the ball rolling! I know from multiple threads on here not many like him!

hey....he's "contributing" don't stifle him. we can enjoy his comments under a few screen names.

Really? A post devoted to an attempt to remove someone from the board? Holy shit, how big of a puss are you?

If you don’t like what YAGs says, by all means manipulate the little roller device to the right or left of your computer (or on the pad at the bottom of the keyboard) and click the “X” at the top right of the screen.

YAGs is blunt and direct, but tell me when he has been wrong (other than misunderstanding a comment of mine once...LOL)? I’m sure he has been, but I haven’t seen it yet (or at least what he posts makes sense to me).

...............this is bringing back some bad memories!
I made my peace with this son of Marshall, although I am still searching for that kryptonite......

Reactions: THUNDERGround

Click on his screen name, a black box with pop up with the word "Ignore" in white to the right...click "ignore". He has two screen names, so you will have to do this twice and thus waste ten seconds of your life vs just five.

For those liking this post, brace yourself to be belittled for liking this accurate post.

saying It was a shame I didn’t crash on the plane over Japan with my fellow military members

That's not what I said, liar. I said it was a shame it wasn't you INSTEAD of them. I didn't say I wanted your fellow military members with you.

I had met one of those missing. He played high school baseball with a college teammate of mine and visited Marshall a couple of times. He appeared to be a good guy and has three pre-teen daughters. It's a shame it was him and not a moron like you.

For those liking this post, brace yourself to be belittled for liking this accurate post.

You're still that upset that I said the old Michigan poster was a far superior poster to you?

Dude in the last paragraph it sounds like you might have a crush on him. You’re going to call me a puss,then speak so high of your man and how he’s never wrong at least you haven’t seen it? Huh?? LMAO

There should be an apostrophe in your use of "guys." You also didn't need both "guys" and "is." "Guy's" is a contraction of "guy is," so you're basically saying "This guy is is." You should have used "their" instead of "there." You needed a comma after "forum."

All complaints can be forwarded to www.herdfans.com. They love me over there. They grew to like me even more when I gave myself administrator permission there, gave moderator power to posters on this board who rarely post there, and let those who had been banned there out of jail. I also renamed some of their boards.

And for the record, Crybaby G.I. Joe, nothing was ever said to you until you took the first shot with this comment:

"YAGS stop acting like your opinion is the ideal one, you sound like a Trump supporter for sure!"

So You put my ass in Jail for 3-months? Save me some monthly fees....he he he he I'M BACK.....

HerdZilla22 In Charlotte

VPI! VPI! VPI! VPI! VPI!

Reactions: section13
For Shame, you should have used a semicolon not a comma: "That's not what I said; liar."

Herdfan has you rattled, you even lost your way in the use of proper grammar.

You have no clue what you're talking about. The comma is not only appropriate, but it is the only correct punctuation in that case. Replace "John" instead of "liar." Would you still use a semicolon? Of course not.

A semicolon is used to separate items in a long list or to separate two independent but related clauses. If it isn't part of a long list or a complete sentence on its own, then you don't use a semicolon.

This isn't even remotely debatable with a person who has even an average mastery of proper grammar. Christ.

Dude in the last paragraph it sounds like you might have a crush on him. You’re going to call me a puss,then speak so high of your man and how he’s never wrong at least you haven’t seen it? Huh?? LMAO
No, I haven’t seen where he’s been wrong because I’m not on this board much as you can tell by my post count versus my date of enrollment. I value what Rifle and several others have to say regarding the state of Marshall football. I prefer to engage people more knowledgeable than me (read: people who have played or coached collegiately) so I can gain some realistic perspective.

What I find hilarious is that some keyboard warrior calls for a ban of a poster because his widdle feewings got huwt.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Can YAGS be a douche... Sure
Can literally everyone on here, including myself, be a douche... Sure

It's a message board. If you can't handle criticism and harsh language, you may want to find a new hobby.
I always say, if you can't run with the big dogs then stay on the porch!

Reactions: THUNDERGround
You have no clue what you're talking about. The comma is not only appropriate, but it is the only correct punctuation in that case. Replace "John" instead of "liar." Would you still use a semicolon? Of course not.

A semicolon is used to separate items in a long list or to separate two independent but related clauses. If it isn't part of a long list or a complete sentence on its own, then you don't use a semicolon.

This isn't even remotely debatable with a person who has even an average mastery of proper grammar. Christ.

Yagi,Yagi,Yagi your falling apart at the seams. By using a "," and not designating a determiner you are confusing the reader. That's why you use a semicolon. Don't take my word for it use a pronunciation checker like this one: https://www.grammarlookup.com/

Of Course, you would not put a semicolon with the use of a Personal Pronoun, but you would the noun to connect the related clauses (in this case the noun Liar). Now grab hold of yourself. We all know the mod's are too scared to drop the ban hammer on you. I guess their afraid of the ramifications that may follow if they do.

Yagi,Yagi,Yagi your falling apart at the seams. By using a "," and not designating a determiner you are confusing the reader. That's why you use a semicolon. Don't take my word for it use a pronunciation checker like this one: https://www.grammarlookup.com/

Of Course, you would not put a semicolon with the use of a Personal Pronoun, but you would the noun to connect the related clauses (in this case the noun Liar). Now grab hold of yourself. We all know the mod's are too scared to drop the ban hammer on you. I guess their afraid of the ramifications that may follow if they do.

* you’re

* mods

* they’re

Don’t take my word for it, use a site like https://www.grammarlookup.com.

See this is what happens when Marshall doesn’t play for championships..... fans cutting fans deep...

I like trash talk but really!!

Never really pay much attention to YAGS but if he made someone that mad then good for him.!!

HerdNation: Grammar Wars. Episode I
The scene opens with Darth YAGs shaking his spiked gloved fist at a glowing screen. “Damn them! They have used the wrong participle!
And the spelling! A curse upon all of their houses! Now, how can I extract my revenge?”
Cut to the planet Marcosis. Its (no apostrophe) triple moons shine faintly in the darkening horizon.......

Reactions: Herd-in-ATL

55767431.jpg

You realize that you've been mocked by far more than me in other threads due to your atrocious grammar, right? Go back to the Loyola Marymount thread. People, other than me, were mocking you for having such poor grammar, and you weren't even bright enough to realize it.

Now, you're trying to tell me that my comma should have been a semicolon and provide absolutely no argument/source for that?

Do you see what you just did? You don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." You don't know the difference between "their" and "they're." You don't know the difference between "mod's" and "mods." And there were a ton of other really bad errors just in your last post. Yet you really think you know enough to correct me on the use of a semicolon?

I gave a source showing the times a semicolon should be used. None of them support your argument. Now, you want to use a "pronunciation" guide as your argument? Do you know what pronunciation even is? It has nothing to do with this discussion. Pronunciation deals with verbal/auditory.

Further, your "pronunciation" guide doesn't even show anything wrong with it (not that it would matter).

I'll give you a very strong hint: learn about the vocative case with commas and nouns. I know you have no idea what that refers to, but if you Google it, you should be able educate yourself.

Now, after doing so, you can come back and apologize to me for attempting to correct me when I was right and apologize to the board for wasting our time. If you don't do that within twelve hours, I will post pictures of reputable grammar sources explaining exact examples of why what I did was correct so everyone can laugh at you again.

1jpQ.gif

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Internet message board rule #1: (did I use the colon correctly?) ;D)
Never apologize, unless done so as part of a slam against your opponent. Example:
I’m sorry you are such a giant douchebag, or
You are one sorry piece of sh!t for that plane remark.
NEVER: I’m so sorry! Never meant to hurt your feelings! or: Rifle, I’m sorry. You are the undisputed Professor of Grammer on this hear massagebored.
We r sew luckee two half yew a rotunda to creep us hafwits looken edumakatd.....

Now, after doing so, you can come back and apologize to me for attempting to correct me when I was right and apologize to the board for wasting our time. If you don't do that within twelve hours, I will post pictures of reputable grammar sources explaining exact examples of why what I did was correct so everyone can laugh at you again.

Man, Y.A.G Si Ye Nots
You would do that all for me?
Real narcissistic

I just set this idiot to "ignore" long ago. He has nothing to say that any MU fan should care about, and thinks that being a grammar nazi is a substitute for having a point. If everyone, including the OP, would simply do the same, as with most all trolls on most all boards, he would become bored and move on to bothering other people on other boards. What a sad and empty life he, like most trolls, must lead.

Just click "ignore" and make this forum better.

ADVERTISEMENT