ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden is Everything the Left Though Don, Jr. and Ivanka Were

Like I stated in another thread. When liberals accuse you of something and start crying they are guilty of it 10 fold.

Reactions: HerdFan76
When liberals accuse you of something and start crying they are guilty of it 10 fold.
giphy.gif

If your golf buddy pointed out that $2m is 10x more than $1b, you better not let him keep score.
i am talking about libs who went apeshit over Trump's kids when it was their leader's kid who is the big crook and shady as hell(along with BIden himself who is a crook).

i am talking about libs who went apeshit over Trump's kids when it was their leader's kid who is the big crook and shady as hell(along with BIden himself who is a crook).
Got it....both you and your golf buddy think $2m is 10x $1b. This is not surprising from the party that does not believe in science...might as well flush math down the shitter too.

This is not surprising from the party that does not believe in science...

This is such a cliche and is so tiresome...

Here are a couple of balanced looks beyond the sound bites you seem to subscribe to...

Same as I've said with Jared and Qatar. But hey, if there wasn't that whole Saudi blockade thing before the billion dollar bailout of 666 I wouldn't even complain....Trump and family been living off dirty money for years, no shocker there.
Old Biden has been in govt for 40 years or more. to me that is disgusting, especially the way he has milked it. He sells access to office through his family and gets away with it.

He goes with whatever way the wind blows. Border patrol can't use horses know because Maxine Waters is acting like the idiot she is. Not because it is the right thing to do, but because it is a stunt just like that Afghanistan withdraw was.

Old Biden has been in govt for 40 years or more. to me that is disgusting, especially the way he has milked it. He sells access to office through his family and gets away with it.

He goes with whatever way the wind blows. Border patrol can't use horses know because Maxine Waters is acting like the idiot she is. Not because it is the right thing to do, but because it is a stunt just like that Afghanistan withdraw was.
Go preach to someone that voted for him.

Are they vaxxed? Hell, did they have a test that day?

I do not wear a mask when with someone who is vaxxed and has no symptoms.
I know 3 and maybe 4 people who are "double vaxxed" and have the crap right now.

I think the point of his post is they hypocrites are playing for the camera

I know 3 and maybe 4 people who are "double vaxxed" and have the crap right now.
I would bet money two of the leaders of the free world were tested that day before they met.

Double vaxxed is a joke, about people lying they were never vaxxed to get boosters. Which is a lot more common than people realize lol.
I think the point of his post is they hypocrites are playing for the camera
I wouldn't care if they were tested and then didn't mask up. I do get imaging and all that shit...when I say I don't wear a mask in my office with vaxxed people I mean staff, setting the example is important. But let's chastise the guys trying to do the right thing vs all the fvcking idiots that think a vaccine will make them grow a third eye or some shit.

I would bet money two of the leaders of the free world were tested that day before they met.

Double vaxxed is a joke, about people lying they were never vaxxed to get boosters. Which is a lot more common than people realize lol.

I wouldn't care if they were tested and then didn't mask up. I do get imaging and all that shit...when I say I don't wear a mask in my office with vaxxed people I mean staff, setting the example is important. But let's chastise the guys trying to do the right thing vs all the fvcking idiots that think a vaccine will make them grow a third eye or some shit.
I thought you meant people who got both shots

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
No People have been lying left and right to get boosters for the last month. I can't blame them...hell I have thought about it. I trust Israel's stance on boosters more than ours, the Jews don't care if they use doses that could go to poor countries.
Dude stretch it out. They say not to get the shots 2 weeks apart now either.

My first shot was January 5th.
You are not even a year into it. Most of the panel at the CDC didn't want to approve boosters. Looks like their director is going to say do it on their own.

I read the other day they say take the first shot and then take the second one 2 or 3 months later instead of two weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT