ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Lied on Background Check to Obtain Firearm. Biden had Secret Service Step In

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006

The new allegations facing Hunter Biden stem from an October 2018 incident between Hunter Biden and Hallie Biden, the wife of Hunter Biden’s deceased brother, Beau Biden. Hunter Biden dated his brother’s widow and later fathered a child with a stripper while he was living with Hallie Biden.

Hallie Biden allegedly took Hunter Biden’s gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store, which prompted an investigation from law enforcement officials who were concerned because the trash can was close to a high school. Hallie Biden later returned to retrieve the firearm only to discover it was missing.

“Secret Service agents approached the owner of the store where Hunter bought the gun and asked to take the paperwork involving the sale, according to two people, one of whom has firsthand knowledge of the episode and the other was briefed by a Secret Service agent after the fact,” Politico reported. “The gun store owner refused to supply the paperwork, suspecting that the Secret Service officers wanted to hide Hunter’s ownership of the missing gun in case it were to be involved in a crime, the two people said. The owner, Ron Palmieri, later turned over the papers to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, which oversees federal gun laws.”

Hunter responded “no” to a question on the transaction record that asks, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” Five years earlier, he had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine, and he and family members have spoken about his history of drug use.

Lying on an ATF Form 4473 is a felony that can carry a 10-year prison sentence with a $250,000 fine. The report comes as Joe Biden has demanded that Congress enact tougher gun laws.
----------------------------

That's a felony for you and me.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/5-stars-who-stood-up-to-cancel-culture-and-5-who-bowed-down

If Biden hadn’t used in five years, does that mean he’s a user (current)? How would that be a lie? Does the question explain more or set a timeframe? If not, I would have answered the same as Hunter if I were in his shoes.

If I hadn’t had sex in five years and my doctor asked if I am sexually active, I would say “no,” and that would be honest.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
If Biden hadn’t used in five years, does that mean he’s a user (current)? How would that be a lie? Does the question explain more or set a timeframe? If not, I would have answered the same as Hunter if I were in his shoes.

If I hadn’t had sex in five years and my doctor asked if I am sexually active, I would say “no,” and that would be honest.

Yehh ok, he lied on the form. Second, he was lucky who his dad was he didn't a get a dishonorable for getting kicked out of the Navy for drug use.

Dishonorable Discharge

If someone is dishonorably discharged from the military, they are not allowed to own firearms, according to U.S. federal law.

Reactions: johns1124
TELEMMGLPICT000241997569_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq3XmyF3YIL3K1caQxZsZv2ZUZHdSKL0ReEgurepYFQIE.jpeg

Yehh ok, he lied on the form. Second, he was lucky who his dad was he didn't a get a dishonorable for getting kicked out of the Navy for drug use.

Dishonorable Discharge

If someone is dishonorably discharged from the military, they are not allowed to own firearms, according to U.S. federal law.

How did he lie on the form? It asked if he is a user. If he hasn’t used in five years, he’s not a user, just like my sexually actively analogy.
I’m being serious- how did he lie?

How did he lie on the form? It asked if he is a user. If he hasn’t used in five years, he’s not a user, just like my sexually actively analogy.
I’m being serious- how did he lie?
Great deflection, guys. First of all you are assuming he hadn't used in those 5 years after his dismissal from the Navy. There was also documentation he was a user and that is why he was discharged from the Navy. His dad covered his ass.

IDIOT. You're assuming he did.
Yehh the form asks if he is a user. He was removed the US Navy for being a user. Second, why the hell was the f'ing secret service asking a gun store owner for the paper work. that is not their freaking job. He also has a documented history of drug use/abuse. He lied on the freaking form. Oh and his dad is calling for tougher gun control laws.

Dishonorable Discharge

You really know how to pick out people to read and believe. This writer has been accused of plagiarism multiple times and has written for Breitbart, the Daily Caller and Daily Wire, all extreme right wing news media. He promoted a conspiracy theory in the death of Seth Rich. You keep saying you are not being influenced by people spouting conspiracy theories. You may want to reconsider that claim.

Reactions: Chevy1
You really know how to pick out people to read and believe. This writer has been accused of plagiarism multiple times and has written for Breitbart, the Daily Caller and Daily Wire, all extreme right wing news media. He promoted a conspiracy theory in the death of Seth Rich. You keep saying you are not being influenced by people spouting conspiracy theories. You may want to reconsider that claim.
Yehh Hunter is a clean cut swell guy!

Great deflection, guys. First of all you are assuming he hadn't used in those 5 years after his dismissal from the Navy.

No! It’s the complete opposite. You’re the one assuming that he did use for the five years after his dismissal. You’re the one making the assumption, not me.

There was also documentation he was a user and that is why he was discharged from the Navy.

And again, using five years earlier doesn’t mean you’re a user now, which is what the form asks.

You’ve made no valid argument that he lied on the form.

No! It’s the complete opposite. You’re the one assuming that he did use for the five years after his dismissal. You’re the one making the assumption, not me.

And again, using five years earlier doesn’t mean you’re a user now, which is what the form asks.

You’ve made no valid argument that he lied on the form.
No, the form asks if you are a user. He had been kicked out the Navy 5 years prior to filling out the form.

Reactions: johns1124
Yehh the form asks if he is a user. He was removed the US Navy for being a user. Second, why the hell was the f'ing secret service asking a gun store owner for the paper work. that is not their freaking job. He also has a documented history of drug use/abuse. He lied on the freaking form. Oh and his dad is calling for tougher gun control laws.

IDIOT.
The mitigation time for drug abuse in Hunter's case is probably 3 years. After that time he would not be considered as a user. It's amazing how ignorant you really are. It's HIGHLY (pun intended idiot) likely that in fact he did NOT lie on the "freaking form". Idiot.

IDIOT.
The mitigation time for drug abuse in Hunter's case is probably 3 years. After that time he would not be considered as a user. It's amazing how ignorant you really are. It's HIGHLY (pun intended idiot) likely that in fact he did NOT lie on the "freaking form". Idiot.
His own family admitted and has documented his drug use. Hell, they were there, if you read the article, because he was whacked out and she threw the gun away.

He lied, got kicked out the Navy, and his dad covered for him and got him jobs and they funneled money. That is the Biden story.

No, the form asks if you are a user. He had been kicked out the Navy 5 years prior to filling out the form.

I understand all of that. But if you stopped using drugs, how long are you still considered a user?

If you were addicted to drugs in college, stopped when you graduated, and are now 49 years old, are you still a drug addict?

That's the point. You have no idea when he stopped using. If he stopped using five years prior to the form, then he'd be correct in saying that he wasn't a drug user.

His own family admitted and has documented his drug use. Hell, they were there, if you read the article, because he was whacked out and she threw the gun away.

He lied, got kicked out the Navy, and his dad covered for him and got him jobs and they funneled money. That is the Biden story.

^^^Irrelevant^^^

Once again....you're an IDIOT

I understand all of that. But if you stopped using drugs, how long are you still considered a user?

If you were addicted to drugs in college, stopped when you graduated, and are now 49 years old, are you still a drug addict?

That's the point. You have no idea when he stopped using. If he stopped using five years prior to the form, then he'd be correct in saying that he wasn't a drug user.
His own family has talked about his drug use. He was whacked out at the time the gun was thrown away.

Surely, you are not that dense. Your analogy is 100% wrong.

The form asks if you have used Illegal Drug User. If your moral ineptitude, pointed you in the direction of illegal narcotics once, it may again.

So, Yes; it would apply. If you broke the law once using it, you will probably do it again. Form 4473 does not ask if you are currently using it.

I hope this clears it up, but I doubt it does.

If you were an alchoholic, went to AA meetings for 10 years, didn't have a drink of alcohol in 10 years, are you still considered an alchoholic? I believe the answer to that ? would be yes. Same deal with Hunter.

It most certainly does NOT. It asks if you ARE an unlawful user, it does not ask if you WERE an unlawful user.

c. Are you an Unlawful User of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any controlled substance?

g. Have you been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions?

Right from the form.

He Lied!

ADVERTISEMENT