ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Lied on Background Check to Obtain Firearm. Biden had Secret Service Step In

You just can't stop lying.
You just call everybody a liar when you have nothing to bring to the conversation or when you have no legitimate argument. It is easy. You just call people liars. Either you are in denial about Hunter Biden or you ignore his transgressions.

You just call everybody a liar when you have nothing to bring to the conversation or when you have no legitimate argument. It is easy. You just call people liars. Either you are in denial about Hunter Biden or you ignore his transgressions.

You started this thread with 2 lies in your thread title.

You just can't stop LYING and being an idiot.

I wrote:

He was an officer a leader of sailors. His conduct and not just the drug use was unbecoming.

And, that is true.
According to UCMJ Article 112a, these are the factors to evaluate in determining the severity of punishment:
Maximum Possible Punishments for violations of Article 112a
The maximum punishment according to UCMJ Article 112a varies depending on the controlled substance at issue and the activity/status of the servicemember when his or her use, possession, manufacture, or introduction of the controlled substance occurred. Amount of controlled substance involved also has bearing on the maximum punishment allowed.

If you know answers to the above, please share. It appears the UCMJ did not agree with you. Public drunkenness is included in your reference to "Behavior unbecoming an Officer". I suggest that repeated offenses would need to be the issue and not an isolated event.

That's a lib move in general.

Major deflections by the Dems on here from the point that the Biden family is corrupt as the day is long.

Major deflections by the Dems on here from the point that the Biden family is corrupt as the day is long.
Not sure how you can come to that conclusion. I do not know about Hunter Biden. He has been involved as a lobbyist and speculative investments. However, I believe President Biden is far more honest than President Trump could ever be. Also, what I can glean from media reports of Beau, he was a good soldier and man. You always make these wild accusations but never present anything to support your claims. You have not responded to the post about the UCMJ reference describing what is needed for a maximum penalty for use of drugs. Curious if you know some things about the UCMJ findings that makes you believe he was given preferential treatment. What do you know about their investigation that supports your claim? What specific facts do you have?

Not sure how you can come to that conclusion. I do not know about Hunter Biden. He has been involved as a lobbyist and speculative investments. However, I believe President Biden is far more honest than President Trump could ever be. Also, what I can glean from media reports of Beau, he was a good soldier and man. You always make these wild accusations but never present anything to support your claims. You have not responded to the post about the UCMJ reference describing what is needed for a maximum penalty for use of drugs. Curious if you know some things about the UCMJ findings that makes you believe he was given preferential treatment. What do you know about their investigation that supports your claim? What specific facts do you have?
All I stated was he was lucky who his dad was. I never said he was given a dishonorable. Showing up for duty on blow is a pretty big deal. It is especially a big deal when you are an officer and in a leadership position. You are entrusted with the safety and well being of your men as well as the mission being completed. I am saying as an officer he could have been treated differently than a low ranking sailor. I never said he was dishonorably discharged. If you don't think his dad being who he was help out then well, ok I know the lottery numbers tonight.

Looked up the Army's typical stance:

General discharge - AR 635–200 chapter 14–12 c for serious misconduct. It also can depend on rank. It could also depend on his responsibility and job.

What are the Possible Outcomes?
  • Navy/Marine Corps members will typically face Mast/NJP and then an administrative discharge proceeding
  • Army and Coast Guard members of all ranks will often face Nonjudicial punishment pursuant to Article 15 and an administrative discharge.
  • Air Force members who test positive for cocaine, methamphetamines, LSD, ecstasy (MDMA), or other “hard” drugs and are NCOs or officers will likely face a court-martial.
  • Airmen who test positive for marijuana or who are lower ranking enlisted members will most often face Nonjudicial punishment pursuant to Article 15 and discharge.

Your "reference" wasn't the UCMJ, so I pasted the actual article below. The maximum punishment is cut and dry, not "varied" according to whatever bullshit you googled. And Herdman is correct, an officer will always receive a higher degree of punishment than a lower enlisted person, simply because of rank, position, and authority of an officer. Cocaine use always receives a higher degree of punishment because of how quickly it exists the body. It's so hard to piss hot on cocaine that you damn near have to be an active user.

d. Maximum punishment. (1) Wrongful use, possession, manufacture, or introduction of controlled substance. (a) Amphetamine, cocaine, heroin, lysergic acid diethylamide, marijuana (except possession of less than 30 grams or use of marijuana), methamphetamine, opium, phencyclidine, secobarbital, and Schedule I, II, III controlled substances. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 5 years.

SO, in Biden's new book (released next week - but snippets are already being discussed), he admits that he was smoking crack "every 15 minutes" as recently as 2018. Does this change the opinions of his defenders on this thread?

Reactions: i am herdman
SO, in Biden's new book (released next week - but snippets are already being discussed), he admits that he was smoking crack "every 15 minutes" as recently as 2018. Does this change the opinions of his defenders on this thread?
hhhahaha, no they will make some excuses.

Hunter Biden excuse makers after reading this:

19F4F416C4524D818D6F2BBF32D934D7.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Hunter Biden excuse makers after reading this:

19F4F416C4524D818D6F2BBF32D934D7.gif

Rest assured, Rifle will come up with some off the wall way to spin this. He may even pull the child molestation comparison, which I haven't seen him use in awhile. It's like his version of "The Chewbacca Defense."

Does this change the opinions of his defenders on this thread?

The defense is still the same. HerMan was accusing him of something without 1) knowing the ATF's definition 2) any proof that Hunter was in violation.

Taking that stance without knowing both of those things, let alone just one, is stupidity defined.

The defense is still the same. HerMan was accusing him of something without 1) knowing the ATF's definition 2) any proof that Hunter was in violation.

Taking that stance without knowing both of those things, let alone just one, is stupidity defined.
I guess I was prophetic

He and his current wife told each other that they loved one another the first night they met and then got married a week later? That's certifiable in my eyes.

Reactions: HerdFan76
Wait...wait....wait....wait......a minute. @Herd1972 told me this Hunter guy was uber successful. A self made business leading guru....

In November 2010, Biden relapsed and had three Bloody Marys on a plane; when his father joined Obama's campaign ticket in 2008, he had to upend his career because of his lobbying work (i.e., it would be a conflict of interest). He "had huge expenses and no savings, and now I had to bust my (expletive) to build another career from scratch."

Thank God the big guy got him set up in Ukraine after taking office.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT