ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Lied on Background Check to Obtain Firearm. Biden had Secret Service Step In

c. Are you an Unlawful User of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any controlled substance?

g. Have you been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions?

Right from the form.

He Lied!
They probably gave him a general discharge because of who his daddy was.

But, he lied about the drug use. Furthermore, the Secret Service, likely under the direction of daddy, was trying to cover for his ass.

Yehh ok, he lied on the form. Second, he was lucky who his dad was he didn't a get a dishonorable for getting kicked out of the Navy for drug use.

Dishonorable Discharge

If someone is dishonorably discharged from the military, they are not allowed to own firearms, according to U.S. federal law.

Hunter did not receive a dishonorable discharge.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...rably-discharged-military-cocaine-use-1540715

Was that honest confusion on your part, or lying?

Reactions: Herd1972
If you were an alchoholic, went to AA meetings for 10 years, didn't have a drink of alcohol in 10 years, are you still considered an alchoholic? I believe the answer to that ? would be yes. Same deal with Hunter.

Not in the eyes of federal firearms law.

As an aside, one can be a raging active alcoholic and buy/possess a firearm. Kinda silly, isn't it?

It askes if you are addicted to a stimulant.

What?

Here, let me drop some law on you:

And I have highlighted important parts, including for those of you who seem to not understand the law is about reasonably recent drug use.

27 CFR § 478.11 - Meaning of terms

Controlled substance. A drug or other substance, or immediate precursor, as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, 21 U.S.C. 802. The term includes, but is not limited to, marijuana, depressants, stimulants, and narcotic drugs. The term does not include distilled spirits, wine, malt beverages, or tobacco, as those terms are defined or used in Subtitle E of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.

Unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance. A person who uses a controlled substance and has lost the power of self-control with reference to the use of controlled substance; and any person who is a current user of a controlled substance in a manner other than as prescribed by a licensed physician. Such use is not limited to the use of drugs on a particular day, or within a matter of days or weeks before, but rather that the unlawful use has occurred recently enough to indicate that the individual is actively engaged in such conduct. A person may be an unlawful current user of a controlled substance even though the substance is not being used at the precise time the person seeks to acquire a firearm or receives or possesses a firearm. An inference of current use may be drawn from evidence of a recent use or possession of a controlled substance or a pattern of use or possession that reasonably covers the present time, e.g., a conviction for use or possession of a controlled substance within the past year; multiple arrests for such offenses within the past 5 years if the most recent arrest occurred within the past year; or persons found through a drug test to use a controlled substance unlawfully, provided that the test was administered within the past year. For a current or former member of the Armed Forces, an inference of current use may be drawn from recent disciplinary or other administrative action based on confirmed drug use, e.g., court-martial conviction, nonjudicial punishment, or an administrative discharge based on drug use or drug rehabilitation failure.

Seems to be hung up on that one year thing...

Reactions: extragreen
I hate when facts get in the way of things. The deplorable sheep continue to look stupid.
you all are making excuses for the BIden family and their situations. Anybody else and they would have been screwed because the Secret Service would not have stepped in to try to save his behind and two the ATF would have rung them up.

you all are making excuses for the BIden family and their situations. Anybody else and they would have been screwed because the Secret Service would not have stepped in to try to save his behind and two the ATF would have rung them up.

That is different than what you said. You made two bogus accusations: 1) that he lied because he was dishonorably discharged (which he wasn’t) 2) that he lied by saying he wasn’t an illegal user. By the ATF’s own definition, he very well may have been legal to buy.

That is different than what you said. You made two bogus accusations: 1) that he lied because he was dishonorably discharged (which he wasn’t) 2) that he lied by saying he wasn’t an illegal user. By the ATF’s own definition, he very well may have been legal to buy.
I never said he was dishonorably discharged. I said he was lucky that he likely got a general discharge.
Two, he was clearly in violation of the form in regard to his substance abuse. Why do you think the Secret Service was stepping in?

c. Are you an Unlawful User of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any controlled substance?

g. Have you been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions?

Right from the form.

He Lied!

You ARE an idiot NOW.

You WERE an idiot 5 years ago.

Oh yehh old rifle rails about a Marshall Football coach with DUI's that were in his past, but Hunter Biden gets a pass.

This is stupid.

Rifle talked about protentional liability issues for MU, and specifically said the risk is only worth it if the reward is a superstar of a coach. Rifle was not railing on the DUIs per se. Another case of "ain't even the same sport."

This is stupid.

Rifle talked about protentional liability issues for MU, and specifically said the risk is only worth it if the reward is a superstar of a coach. Rifle was not railing on the DUIs per se. Another case of "ain't even the same sport."
Yehh because Hunters daddy can bail him out and he can do what he wants because of who he is.

Two, he was clearly in violation of the form in regard to his substance abuse. Why do you think the Secret Service was stepping in?

BASED ON WHAT? You have been given the ATF's definition of "user." Now, prove that Hunter fits that definition.

BASED ON WHAT? You have been given the ATF's definition of "user." Now, prove that Hunter fits that definition.
Biden seems to be the one confused with user. That's the point. He was/us a user and lied on the form.

Biden seems to be the one confused with user. That's the point. He was/us a user and lied on the form.

So you have no proof that he was a user under the ATF's definition, and it is completely reasonable that he wouldn't have fallen under their definition. Yet, you keep being a deplorable and arguing otherwise without any proof. Got it.

So you have no proof that he was a user under the ATF's definition, and it is completely reasonable that he wouldn't have fallen under their definition. Yet, you keep being a deplorable and arguing otherwise without any proof. Got it.
Yehh well most responsible and reasonable people know what went on

Yehh well most responsible and reasonable people know what went on

Responsible? Did you really want to use that word? What the fvck does being responsible have to do with knowing if Hunter had taken narcotics in the recent past? I love when deplorables try to use words with more than two syllables.

I think the gun laws, especially the ones coming, are racist against people of color.

This is rich coming from the side who cries about everything being made about race.

Can't vote without ID - racist

Can't buy gun without ID, background check, fingerprinting, etc. - double extra racist.

I know, this one hurts...

Can't vote without ID - racist

Can't buy gun without ID, background check, fingerprinting, etc. - double extra racist.

I know, this one hurts...

You've clearly fallen off the wagon.

There are plenty of states where I can go down to my local flea market, buy a gun, and not have to show any ID or have any background check, and it is perfectly legal.

Read the article in Politico. This whole story is just weird.

"At one point, two of Janssen’s employees, described by the police report as “Mexican males,” walked past the loading dock area, and Hunter told a police officer that the store had some suspicious people working for it. Asked if he was referring to those two staffers, Hunter responded, “Yea, prolly illegal,” according to the report.

When a police officer asked Hunter whether the gun had been used in a crime, the officer reported that Hunter "became very agitated with me and asked me if I was intentionally trying to make him mad," according to the report.

When the officer asked Hunter whether he had been doing drugs or drinking heavily, he responded, "Listen, it isn't like that. I think she believes I was gonna kill myself," according to the report.

I'm sorry rifle. You're the smartest, richest and sexiest. We were cool once, but now you call me names.

But I'm afraid of you. I know you can push a button and dox me, contact my employer, and send antifa to my house. I'll live in peace if I can. Sorry again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT