ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden to use Second Amendment defense in gun charges case.

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
How will greed and oldie and Hokies react to this since the second amendment supposably doesn’t pertain to private citizens in the Lib narrative?

I’ve been pretty consistently to the right of the DNC on 2nd amendment issues so I’ll be fine.

But yes this case is going to make some hilarious bedfellows, as most hardline 2nd amendment supporters are going to really want Hunter to win.

I think the degree to which anyone on the left actually cares about Hunter has been wildly overblown so I don’t think most would have any qualms about seeing him rot to attack the 2nd more.

I’ve been pretty consistently to the right of the DNC on 2nd amendment issues so I’ll be fine.

But yes this case is going to make some hilarious bedfellows, as most hardline 2nd amendment supporters are going to really want Hunter to win.

I think the degree to which anyone on the left actually cares about Hunter has been wildly overblown so I don’t think most would have any qualms about seeing him rot to attack the 2nd more.
50 intelligence officials willing to sign a false document suggest people on the left care.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
50 intelligence officials willing to sign a false document suggest people on the left care.
I’m not sure what specifically you’re referring to but I think you’d find that, if that occurred, it was based a lot more on personal loyalty than any sort of political reasoning.

But sure, what I meant was the average voter on the left doesn’t care and would happily see Hunter rot to attack the 2nd amendment.

I think Hunter actually has a good case. I have a hard time seeing, judicially, how he could lose. What other right do we get to just take away without being charged, let along convicted, of a crime?

Unless the questions of “is it legal to ask this on this form?” and “is it still illegal to lie on the form even if the question is illegal?” are determined to actually be far enough apart.

I’m not sure what specifically you’re referring to but I think you’d find that, if that occurred, it was based a lot more on personal loyalty than any sort of political reasoning.

But sure, what I meant was the average voter on the left doesn’t care and would happily see Hunter rot to attack the 2nd amendment.

I think Hunter actually has a good case. I have a hard time seeing, judicially, how he could lose. What other right do we get to just take away without being charged, let along convicted, of a crime?

Unless the questions of “is it legal to ask this on this form?” and “is it still illegal to lie on the form even if the question is illegal?” are determined to actually be far enough apart.
Personally I think the gun charges on Hunter are BS. I want to see unregistered foreign agent charges. Anything else looks like favoritism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT