ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Trial

I'm hoping for a guilty verdict, so the inevitable appeal to SCOTUS that declares the drug use gun law as unconstitutional is called United States v. Hunter Biden and y'all have to thank Hunter Biden for fighting the good fight for our rights, hopefully causing your heads to explode like that hillbilly when Clayton Bigsby takes off his mask.

YOU WANNA SEE MY FACE???

And in all seriousness, doesn't that put gun control Democrats in a sort of pickle?

I'm hoping for a guilty verdict, so the inevitable appeal to SCOTUS that declares the drug use gun law as unconstitutional is called United States v. Hunter Biden and y'all have to thank Hunter Biden for fighting the good fight for our rights, hopefully causing your heads to explode like that hillbilly when Clayton Bigsby takes off his mask.

YOU WANNA SEE MY FACE???

And in all seriousness, doesn't that put gun control Democrats in a sort of pickle?
d707f944e09c1c3469e408996b03ccdf49e5f458c07e50427963c083b0447065_1.jpg

YOU WANNA SEE MY FACE???

No because none of us give a **** what happens to Hunter Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT