ADVERTISEMENT

I’m kinda glad Sam doesn’t post until Tuesday’s...

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
...after a loss. The avalanche of Doc haters would bury him. No human could type fast enough to keep pace! Better to let the tsunami run it’s course before dipping his toes in the water...
Still too early to talk basketball Sammy?

Still too early to talk basketball Sammy?

“Tuesday’s” (possessive) what. Do you perhaps mean Tuesdays (plural) meaning I don’t post about games until Tuesday each week? In which case, proper grammar, but just wrong.

“Sammy” is a child’s name. Please use my user name or just Sam. Thank you.

As to your question. Yes. The conference tournament starts March 11. The schedule for basketball discussion on this board is as follows:

Pre- March 11th.

Posts on the following subjects are allowed:

- “I went to practice and the team is really working hard”
- “The game is on (fill in the blank) (channel/internet site) and I am staring dumbly at my remote. All of our games should be on ESPN Mothership. Fire MH.”

Not other posts are permitted. Any attempt to discuss how the team is doing will be shot down with the idea that we, or any team for that matter, have a theoretical chance.” Followed by “you are negative”.

During the conference tournament and theoretically NCAAs (average of once every 24 years):

- “We are awesome.”

Following the loss, discussions of how great it is to beat a bus and gym league team, and saying MH purposefully made the school look bad by lying on the small side about he gate are allowed.

See you in March.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
“Tuesday’s” (possessive) what. Do you perhaps mean Tuesdays (plural) meaning I don’t post about games until Tuesday each week? In which case, proper grammar, but just wrong.

Wait: Aren't you the fool who cries when people call you out for your atrocious spelling and grammar? Yeah, that is you. Don't be a hypocrite towards Lil' Chucky. It's not a good look for somebody who the rest of the board already mocks:

Perhaps next he can check spelling.

Now the troll can yell "dumb" and check spelling. It is what people with no points to make do.

Since you are the spelling Nazi

So if he has some minor point about spelling or some other minor issue, I will never know.

I hope it will be alright w/you, Sam, if some of the rest of us want to chat about the basketball season before March? Wouldn't want to offend your sensibilities or anything....

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT