ADVERTISEMENT

I am herdman

Mr sistersville

Green Buffalo
Silver Member
Jul 12, 2024
Hey ok buddy I have seen two posts from.a sistersville while I came back as Mr sistersville. Those who know my typing skills and how I ramble know I'm the real deal. Mr sistersville 64 now herdman but have walked myself into good shape. I will still mix it up with younger fellers who don't respect their elders. I can teach them respect. Been throwing a lot of baseball rifle and I got a Wakefield knuckle ball. Bottom drops out of it. Never could throw a knuckle as good as I do now. Little bit of advice:::watch out for Memphis. They are darn good. Herdman uve watched all of Colorado's games. Sanders best QB in college football behind a horrible offensive line. He gets hit as much as any QB in college. Has pro receivers. Watch out for Louisville They got Jeff Braun again and he is maybe the best offensive head coach in the country. Watching my boys parker and wright at Troy. They are 0_3 Parker making a cool million a year and donate is making 600000 as DC. He was the only black kid in my daughters senior class ajand there never been a finer man walk the halls of lawrence co. Green duke is probably keeping a eye on jason Michaels. Tight end coach with the eagles. Yes GD Eddie Wayne is one of my best friends. See him almost every day. Well it's football Saturday and I love football more than I ever have. From 6 yr olds to the pros.. My grandson is 8. Plays every down at center and defensive ends. He wrecks havoc in the opposing teams backfield old school crashing them defensive ends in every play. I hate playing a defensive end where like a zone they want their ends to string it out. Remember boys if u ain't at work 15 mins before starting time with your dinner bucket in your hand you ain't fit to drag guys to a bear. Woke up this morning thinking of Philip Ratliff. That was a loss that took a long time to get over. Love it that rifle now hangs around James Hatfield and now knows how great Metallica is. Rifle does not love music as much as I do and I have far better taste and seen and loved far more bands. Pretty cool to see the beatles and then getting a black sabbath record when I was ten. Then Zeppelin and the Beatles had to quit. Imagine the Beatles opening for Zeppelin. Talk about getting blown of the stage. Kinda like lynard skynard when they first played from 500 fans to like 30000 opening for the stones and the fans out there u. California got blown awat by the great vocals of van zant and steve gaines Gary Rossington and Allen Collins and later Ed King whow wrote the rift in sweet home Alabama. When I was younger i didn't realize their greatness. I started too when street survivors came out a month before their plane crash in 77

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Hey ok buddy I have seen two posts from.a sistersville while I came back as Mr sistersville. Those who know my typing skills and how I ramble know I'm the real deal. Mr sistersville 64 now herdman but have walked myself into good shape. I will still mix it up with younger fellers who don't respect their elders. I can teach them respect. Been throwing a lot of baseball rifle and I got a Wakefield knuckle ball. Bottom drops out of it. Never could throw a knuckle as good as I do now. Little bit of advice:::watch out for Memphis. They are darn good. Herdman uve watched all of Colorado's games. Sanders best QB in college football behind a horrible offensive line. He gets hit as much as any QB in college. Has pro receivers. Watch out for Louisville They got Jeff Braun again and he is maybe the best offensive head coach in the country. Watching my boys parker and wright at Troy. They are 0_3 Parker making a cool million a year and donate is making 600000 as DC. He was the only black kid in my daughters senior class ajand there never been a finer man walk the halls of lawrence co. Green duke is probably keeping a eye on jason Michaels. Tight end coach with the eagles. Yes GD Eddie Wayne is one of my best friends. See him almost every day. Well it's football Saturday and I love football more than I ever have. From 6 yr olds to the pros.. My grandson is 8. Plays every down at center and defensive ends. He wrecks havoc in the opposing teams backfield old school crashing them defensive ends in every play. I hate playing a defensive end where like a zone they want their ends to string it out. Remember boys if u ain't at work 15 mins before starting time with your dinner bucket in your hand you ain't fit to drag guys to a bear. Woke up this morning thinking of Philip Ratliff. That was a loss that took a long time to get over. Love it that rifle now hangs around James Hatfield and now knows how great Metallica is. Rifle does not love music as much as I do and I have far better taste and seen and loved far more bands. Pretty cool to see the beatles and then getting a black sabbath record when I was ten. Then Zeppelin and the Beatles had to quit. Imagine the Beatles opening for Zeppelin. Talk about getting blown of the stage. Kinda like lynard skynard when they first played from 500 fans to like 30000 opening for the stones and the fans out there u. California got blown awat by the great vocals of van zant and steve gaines Gary Rossington and Allen Collins and later Ed King whow wrote the rift in sweet home Alabama. When I was younger i didn't realize their greatness. I started too when street survivors came out a month before their plane crash in 77

I ignored rifle's alter ego.

I'm thankful for rifle I'm thankful he didn't get killed and seems like he is in the mend. Now at 64 I could man handle rifle and 12 ounce gloves no way he could take my left jabs to the head and God fore bid if I hit him with a right. I could never hit rifle now. He's been through more than I have

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT