ADVERTISEMENT

I called it. I fraking called it. New York is finally going to open

NY has one of the lowest positivity rates in the US at 7.3%
which is still over 14,000 new cases per day. what the hell is he thinking? It is now safe and he is putting financial issues over lives? How about their total cases per 100,000?

Last edited:
which is still over 14,000 new cases per day. what the hell is he thinking? It is now safe and he is putting financial issues over lives? How about their total cases per 100,000?
As we know.....19,000,000 people live in NYC

People are getting the shot....infection rate is low. Must really be pissin' you off there's data to back up his decision to reopen.

People are getting the shot....infection rate is low. Must really be pissin' you off there's data to back up his decision to reopen.
hahahaa, data? really?

Hell cuomo was hoarding the damn vaccine and throwing away unused vials. Don’t hold tjem
Up like some shining beacon on vaccines

Reactions: i am herdman
Hell cuomo was hoarding the damn vaccine and throwing away unused vials. Don’t hold tjem
Up like some shining beacon on vaccines
agree on that and he absolutely crushed small business for a year. Not to mention what he did with old people in nursing homes. he is horrendous.

agree on that and he absolutely crushed small business for a year.
Small businesses are where many of the deplorables exist. Screw them.

In the Dem party: we champion big corps that shut guys like you up and syphon money to us (through the lobbyists we bitch about).

Yep,,,,really.

BTW, speaking of predictions, whatever happened to COVID being gone by Nov 4? I can get you some data to show how that didn't happen if you'd like.
I was wrong . jan 11 as being displayed in new york

January 31 Trump issues a travel ban from mainland China. Democrats immediately denounce him as racist and xenophobic.

February 24 Nancy Pelosi visits Chinatown and announces it is safe for tourists to visit.

March 25 Andrew Cuomo directs NY nursing homes to accept COVID patients resulting in 1,000's of deaths.

March 30 Trump administration initiates Operation Warp Speed to develop effective COVID vaccine in shortest possible time. Democrats immediately say it can't be done.

Vaccine is currently available. Shouldn't this mean Trump should get the credit for re-opening the NY economy?

California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Michigan etc are inept. They can't even get their vaccines out. They are going to drag the country into a double dip recession or worse as they can't or won't open the states and soon the bank loans of many businesses are going to default.

People are just now getting the shot. Most have not even had the 2nd injection. Are you that fvcking stupid to think we are already seeing any results of the vaccine?

Also, the US population is roughly 328 million and yet we've only had 381K deaths, so by your logic Trump has done a great job.

Must be pissing you off to keep stepping on your own dick in these posts? Just admit it. You and every other liberal on here change the rules as you go along to fit your narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: Chevy1
People are just now getting the shot. Most have not even had the 2nd injection. Are you that fvcking stupid to think we are already seeing any results of the vaccine?

Also, the US population is roughly 328 million and yet we've only had 381K deaths, so by your logic Trump has done a great job.

Must be pissing you off to keep stepping on your own dick in these posts? Just admit it. You and every other liberal on here change the rules as you go along to fit your narrative.
Fauci said 2 million or something like that. 381K deaths(which is probably inflated as well).

My guess if Democrats would have been in charge 10 million would have died because of the virus, lockdown, poverty, emotional distress, and their ineptness. Look at California, NY, and Michigan. That is what would have happened to the whole country.

Reactions: mlblack16.
All shitholes, and it ain't even debatable.
Please say a prayer for our Sec of State, Michigan, who is in that god forsaken land. Once a proud home of the American Automobile Industry and intellectual might. Home of a great football team. Now a frozen tundra of liberal shit.

He is currently on strike against rogue moderator abuse.

Fauci said 2 million or something like that. 381K deaths(which is probably inflated as well).

My guess if Democrats would have been in charge 10 million would have died because of the virus, lockdown, poverty, emotional distress, and their ineptness. Look at California, NY, and Michigan. That is what would have happened to the whole country.

You're an idiot.

You're not even good at "alternate facts". 381,000 deaths a "great job" for COVID? - please let us know where I or anyone else said that. It's a colossal failure of epic proportions.

Also, I see you elected to ignore the positivity rates I posted; those were at the center of my comments. Having one of the lowest rates would drive a decision to open up....but those findings don't support your point (whatever-the-hell-ever-that-is).

BTW, plenty of folks have received a second shot. Again, positivity rates are low...shots being administered...what's your problem?

Some of us have been whining about opening back up for sometime...and here one of our largest states, representing a huge chunk of US GDP is reopening....and what's the response....more whining - shocker.

You're not even good at "alternate facts". 381,000 deaths a "great job" for COVID? - please let us know where I or anyone else said that. It's a colossal failure of epic proportions.

Also, I see you elected to ignore the positivity rates I posted; those were at the center of my comments. Having one of the lowest rates would drive a decision to open up....but those findings don't support your point (whatever-the-hell-ever-that-is).

BTW, plenty of folks have received a second shot. Again, positivity rates are low...shots being administered...what's your problem?

Some of us have been whining about opening back up for sometime...and here one of our largest states, representing a huge chunk of US GDP is reopening....and what's the response....more whining - shocker.

Oh my God. Where to begin with this idiocy?

Let's see...oh, facts are facts you fvcking neckbeard. Sorry you don't like them. Deaths don't matter as much as positivity rates? Oh, that's funny, because your Lord and Saviour Mush Brain shouted the opposite to crowds of tens in mostly empty parking lots all summer.

You based your assumption on total population. So did I and I decided to discuss deaths, since that's the one thing you can't heal from.

"Plenty" of folks received shot #2? Oh, gotcha, well as of 1/11/2021 out of the 8.419 million living in the state of NY, only 140K have received the first COVID vaccine, so I'm sure out of that number, "plenty" have received their second shot and are making all the difference, causing the numbers to drop. Guess again, moron.

No one is whining about NY reopening. We're calling out hypocrisy. Libs will literally kill their own people to get what they want. Cuomo killed the elderly, decimated businesses, and now, all of the sudden, he's ready to open up everything when logic suggests it's still too early, using the narrative he and others have preached all summer long. We're still in the middle of winter too. Doesn't make much sense other than, oh yeah, Trump is about to leave office.

Oh my God. Where to begin with this idiocy?

Let's see...oh, facts are facts you fvcking neckbeard.

What facts have you offered? I just see a bunch of declarative statements laced with insults and namecalling.

Deaths don't matter as much as positivity rates? Oh, that's funny, because your Lord and Saviour Mush Brain shouted the opposite to crowds of tens in mostly empty parking lots all summer.
Don't know what you're babbling about. My points are clear - low positivity rates and shots being administered - probably drove NY's decision to reopen - not Trump leaving office. JMO

You based your assumption on total population. So did I and I decided to discuss deaths, since that's the one thing you can't heal from.
NY's total population - the fact there are more people residing in NYC than in 38 of our 50 states - is not an assumption....it's a fact. And you have to take into consideration the total universe of people when discussing individual numbers.
"Plenty" of folks received shot #2? Oh, gotcha, well as of 1/11/2021 out of the 8.419 million living in the state of NY, only 140K have received the first COVID vaccine, so I'm sure out of that number, "plenty" have received their second shot and are making all the difference, causing the numbers to drop. Guess again, moron.
Plenty have....progress is being made. I suppose you believe they should wait until everyone is vaccinated? NY disagrees.

No one is whining about NY reopening. We're calling out hypocrisy.
tenor.gif

Libs will literally kill their own people to get what they want. Cuomo killed the elderly, decimated businesses, and now, all of the sudden, he's ready to open up everything when logic suggests it's still too early, using the narrative he and others have preached all summer long. We're still in the middle of winter too.
Damn....you're coming across as a tad unhinged. 7.3% positivity rate.
465ef16462e8c6dfbf3560a5391470ca.gif

I think the problem is the democrats keep moving the goal posts to fit their political narrative. When they wanted to put the brakes on Trump's growing economy they "overestimated" by stating there would be millions of deaths due to COVID. Now that Trump delivered on his promise to deliver a vaccine by the end of 2020 you fall back to 381k deaths. If you compare the 381k (which even you should agree is overstated due to the inclusion of other chronic and contributing factors) to the original estimates in the millions, then how is this a "colossal failure of epic proportions"? You can't have it both ways yet your side always tries to.

I think the problem is the democrats keep moving the goal posts to fit their political narrative. When they wanted to put the brakes on Trump's growing economy they "overestimated" by stating there would be millions of deaths due to COVID. Now that Trump delivered on his promise to deliver a vaccine by the end of 2020 you fall back to 381k deaths. If you compare the 381k (which even you should agree is overstated due to the inclusion of other chronic and contributing factors) to the original estimates in the millions, then how is this a "colossal failure of epic proportions"? You can't have it both ways yet your side always tries to.
Many believe US COVID deaths would be much lower if a faster, more complete response was initiated. Columbia University estimates that would have saved 130K - 210K Americans.
"Inadequate COVID-19 Response Likely Resulted in 130,000 - 210,000 Avoidable Deaths - Coronavirus Coverage"

Reactions: AmeriKenny
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT