ADVERTISEMENT

I called it. I fraking called it. New York is finally going to open

Shocking.

yet 7% caused $billions in damage and property losses.

Vs. Trump political rallies 99.9% peaceful and minimal $$ losses
Raleigh, don't try to sway greed with facts. He only uses them when he thinks the facts are on his side. But that's part of his problem. He thinks. I see stupid people, like greed, walking around all the time. They don't even know they're stupid.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Raleigh, don't try to sway greed with facts. He only uses them when he thinks the facts are on his side. But that's part of his problem. He thinks. I see stupid people, like greed, walking around all the time. They don't even know they're stupid.

You're an idiot.

KyMUfan said:
While I understand conservatives are generally guided by logic and liberals by emotions,
You're an idiot.

I understand human nature and this is the way I see it. Evidently there is something to my hunch...

You're an idiot.

I understand human nature and this is the way I see it. Evidently there is something to my hunch...

Did you just call yourself an idiot?

Of course you do. Idiot.

Thwre irony of this is too classic. I say that conservatives are GENERALLY driven by logic and post a link to an article in ScienceDaily with science being a more pragmatic discipline. You counter with a link to Psychology Today which represents a more abstract discipline.

Since I am certain you didn't intend to be ironic in your post I think you just swerved into the truth and proved my point.

Thwre irony of this is too classic. I say that conservatives are GENERALLY driven by logic and post a link to an article in ScienceDaily with science being a more pragmatic discipline. You counter with a link to Psychology Today which represents a more abstract discipline.

Since I am certain you didn't intend to be ironic in your post I think you just swerved into the truth and proved my point.

You're a bigger idiot than I thought. The real irony is your source at science daily is....wait for it.... Society for Personality and Social Psychology

Linking to Scientology sources may resonate with him more than anything else you may be able to offer, that includes the Bible.

And now you're an idiot.
tenor.gif

You're a bigger idiot than I thought. The real irony is your source at science daily is....wait for it.... Society for Personality and Social Psychology
So the circle is now complete. I hear liberals say all the time that science is real, by nature unbiased and by reference irrefutable. I also hear them say psychology is a science and is also real (as are 47 different sexes but let's save that for another day and thread). I presented an article for you to consider and you countered with something to me from Psychology Today. I assume you ascribe to the liberal dogma that science is real and unbiased and Psychology is a science, therefore the article you presented is true since it is based on Psychology, a science.

Since science is proven and is to be accepted then by its unbiased nature it can't have two conflicting results. You then determine that my article is based on Psychology so it must be real too, because science is real and unbiased and Psychology is a science. Thanks for proving my point that conservatives approach issues from a logical standpoint while liberals approach them from an emotional basis. Well done.

Thanks for proving my point that conservatives approach issues from a logical standpoint while liberals approach them from an emotional basis. Well done.

You're an idiot. Nowhere in your article does it state that conservatives are more logical. It states conservative are less apt to change their minds.

I am not sure what he thinks about Tom Cruise.
Tom Cruise is arguably the highest profile Scientologist in the world and has been known to proselytize for it. It was a play on from your Scientology reference.

You're an idiot. Nowhere in your article does it state that conservatives are more logical. It states conservative are less apt to change their minds.
There is a liberal stereotype that they generally resort to name calling when faced with an issue they don't understand or presented with facts or logic that runs counter to their ideological beliefs. I believe that stereotype and you have done nothing to disprove that theory to me.

When new discoveries or facts are presented that effectively change the narrative then I have changed my mind, but my core beliefs remain the same.

I could give you examples of both but I need to get some productive things done today. One recent thing stands out though. Have a nice day 🙂

Tom Cruise is arguably the highest profile Scientologist in the world and has been known to proselytize for it. It was a play on from your Scientology reference.

Yes, Greed is a devout Christian who also practices and BELIEVES in Scientology. He insists there's no contradiction between the two, regardless of what Christianity says about having one true and Holy God. I put believes in all caps, because we have argued with him ad nauseum that it is a belief system, because he says it's not, and that it's not required to believe in Scientology in order to practice. Further, Greed also denies that Scientologists (on the highest levels) believe there is/was an alien god named Xenu, and it had citizens of the planet flown in aircraft to Earth to be dumped into volcanoes.

Greed is basically just an asshole. He wants to disagree with everyone and go against the grain to draw attention to himself.

Reactions: KyMUfan
There is a liberal stereotype (oversimplified opinion, prejudiced attitude) that they generally resort to name calling when faced with an issue they don't understand or presented with facts or logic that runs counter to their ideological beliefs. I believe that stereotype (oversimplified opinion, prejudiced attitude)

and you have done nothing to disprove that theory (oversimplified opinion, prejudiced attitude) to me.

Keep trying, trump monkey.

Yes, Greed is a devout Christian who also practices and BELIEVES in Scientology. He insists there's no contradiction between the two, regardless of what Christianity says about having one true and Holy God. I put believes in all caps, because we have argued with him ad nauseum that it is a belief system, because he says it's not, and that it's not required to believe in Scientology in order to practice. Further, Greed also denies that Scientologists (on the highest levels) believe there is/was an alien god named Xenu, and it had citizens of the planet flown in aircraft to Earth to be dumped into volcanoes.

Greed is basically just an asshole. He wants to disagree with everyone and go against the grain to draw attention to himself.

You're an idiot, liar, and coward.

So he has an EMOTIONAL attachment to a false belief system haha...
Just like many other things Scientology likely appears appealing until like Lea Remini you find yourself too deep into it and wakeup saying oh snap, what have I gotten myself into and how do I get myself out of it.

I am concerned our nation is about to find this very same thing out...😕

Like I've said before, I go on with him for the mental exercise and entertainment value. Hopefully I get others to see things from a different perspective in the process.

Thanks for your interaction and support👍🙂

Keep trying, trump monkey.
And yet you keep proving it. BTW, there are instances that the word monkey is used as an unflattering racial stereotype. Is that what you are projecting on me? ☹

And yet you keep proving it.

And yet you just swallowed the whole pile of trash that mlblack fed you. "independent thinker" that you are.

BTW, there are instances that the word monkey is used as an unflattering racial stereotype. Is that what you are projecting on me?

I'm flat-out declaring you're not only an idiot, but also a monkey (annoying encumbrance) on the back of America.

ADVERTISEMENT