ADVERTISEMENT

I had a British Friend Back Around The Year 2000 Warn Me

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
about this. I was like what in the hell is he talking about? He said his home nation was being ruined. I kind of went along with it and was like whatever. Now the chickens have come home to roost.

Warning America.

18839353_1903511079890241_6419090990294195256_n.jpg

I had to get down to Oldham before I stopped shaking my head at how a city in Alabama had a Muslim mayor.

But we'll be all right. Like I said even when I thought Hillary was going to win, bring 'em on. Most will fail. A few will succeed and we'll be glad to have them. The losers will be confined to welfare hell holes. We will pay any loser who wants to come here to live in squalor and fight around so we can sit on the couch and pay big bucks for cable to see it.

Think of the entertainment opportunities if we shipped some off to WV to live in the hollers. People back there think they can sit and draw a check insulated and isolated from all this. Well, think again. Time to ship 'em your way with Ted McKay, mainly because the ID channel needs more ideas for Hate Thy Neighbor episodes.

Hatfields and McAllahs, next on ID.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Quite frankly, the UK could use a lot more africans. Until then, they'll never fare well in the Olympics. Not to mention, their basketball team can't even beat the damn French.

Think of the entertainment opportunities if we shipped some off to WV to live in the hollers. People back there think they can sit and draw a check insulated and isolated from all this. Well, think again. Time to ship 'em your way with Ted McKay, mainly because the ID channel needs more ideas for Hate Thy Neighbor episodes.

Hatfields and McAllahs, next on ID.

Fantastic post, trolling gold. Seriously WP, my compliments.

I'm just not big on being scared of these people. They're not that good. About like the Cardinals now. Molina's getting old. They got rid of Holliday. Seems like they just knew they couldn't keep up with Chicago now and kind of backed off trying to be all that good.

You'll have to forgive him.

He gets invigorated when he gets his white sheets back from the cleaners.
Sure do, I like the flannel ones.:) Back to the muslim problem in Europe? Are you denying they have an issue? Or you just want to take swipes at old herdman?

Pssssssst...the mayor of Birmingham is a Conservative. He's gay too, so I really doubt he's Muslim.
Well, this guy was the Lord Mayor in 2014 and 2015. Cermonial Post. But, I don't think he traces his roots back on the same family tree as the Queen.

105 Shafique Shah 2014–2015

The Muslim share of Europe’s total population has been increasing steadily. In recent decades, the Muslim share of the population throughout Europe grew about 1 percentage point a decade, from 4% in 1990 to 6% in 2010. This pattern is expected to continue through 2030, when Muslims are projected to make up 8% of Europe’s population.

Well, this guy was the Lord Mayor in 2014 and 2015. Cermonial Post. But, I don't think he traces his roots back on the same family tree as the Queen.

105 Shafique Shah 2014–2015

as you said, it's a ceremonial role. he has no power beyond that of his normal council duties. he's 1 of 120 council members and not even the leader of the council.

just for the record, all of the other cities on your list except london are exactly the same.

as you said, it's a ceremonial role. he has no power beyond that of his normal council duties. he's 1 of 120 council members and not even the leader of the council.

just for the record, all of the other cities on your list except london are exactly the same.

Correct. It is pretty much a rotating ceremonial role. The "mayor" is actually the mayor of the West Midlands.

Sure do, I like the flannel ones.:) Back to the muslim problem in Europe? Are you denying they have an issue? Or you just want to take swipes at old herdman?

There are problems worldwide with those have been radicalized, but I'm not one of those ignorant folks that paints all Muslims with a broad brush.

Here's some red meat for Hermdan:

Top names of babies in England 2015
Excellent find. Herdman is 100% right when it comes to the topic at hand, but some on this very board are pulling an Obama and turning their head to the problem. That plays right into the hand the peace loving religion is pulling throughout Europe.

Did anybody ever answer Herdman's question? He's asked it 4 or 5 times already.

monkeys.jpg

I bet most of you won't wake up until Mohammad is Mayor of Webster Springs.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Just like our polluting the planet, this is just something we're going to have to deal with. A lot of soft people want to bring this stuff in here. There's no way we can stop it in the long run.

Chances are good I can live out what years I have left and this not be much more than the nuisance of stench and listening to them talk, which really is an obstacle with about 90 some percent of people anyway.

Even in future generations beyond my time, the smartest people will survive and prosper. The dumbest will flounder around, and if it ever becomes too much a burden on the smart to provide for the dumb, then the dumb will die in ditches. I don't think I'll live to see that, but I'd tune in if they had some one hour specials about it on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT