ADVERTISEMENT

I have had some time to think about this virus lockdown.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
And, honestly there are some leaders national, federal, state, local and some of the American people that I don't think I might be able to forgive or will have a hard time doing it. Why? Because of the way the would lock us down like a bunch of commies and subjects given the chance. And, some of the American people rolled over for it. That is not good!!

They took advantage of it and tried(and some still are) locking us down like dictators. I have a real problem with it and am bitter over it.

We are a free people and we need to remain that way. They are dictators and baboons!!! And, stop living in fear, darn it! We are Americans. Act like it.

And, honestly there are some leaders national, federal, state, local and some of the American people that I don't think I might be able to forgive or will have a hard time doing it. Why? Because of the way the would lock us down like a bunch of commies and subjects given the chance. And, some of the American people rolled over for it. That is not good!!

They took advantage of it and tried(and some still are) locking us down like dictators. I have a real problem with it and am bitter over it.

We are a free people and we need to remain that way. They are dictators and baboons!!! And, stop living in fear, darn it! We are Americans. Act like it.

Lock downs wouldn't be on the table if big-mouthed lying cowards like you wore masks and social distanced.

Like I've said many times, you're an idiot.
people are wearing the stupid masks, moron. The goal was not to overwhelm the hospitals and they never were. It was not to be doing this crap 6 or 7 months later.

people are wearing the stupid masks, moron. The goal was not to overwhelm the hospitals and they never were. It was not to be doing this crap 6 or 7 months later.

Then don't wear a mask, don't social distance, and shut up your whining because it hasn't gone away. Your approach to a problem is either running from it or ignoring it. Neither solve the problem. moron

Then don't wear a mask, don't social distance, and shut up your whining because it hasn't gone away. Your approach to a problem is either running from it or ignoring it. Neither solve the problem. moron
really? the goal was not to overwhelm the hospitals.

Why won't governor shut down the private schools if it is not safe. If the science says it is so bad why won't he shut them down? Because the science doesn't back it up.

Open the damn schools.

You guys are a bunch of commie bastards and control freaks. Miserable people. Wear my mask, doom and gloom. Shut it down. Uncle sugar take care of me. COps are bad.

Last edited:
really? the goal was not to overwhelm the hospitals.

Why won't governor shut down the private schools if it is not safe. If the science says it is so bad why won't he shut them down? Because the science doesn't back it up.

Open the damn schools.

You guys are a bunch of commie bastards and control freaks. Miserable people. Wear my mask, doom and gloom. Shut it down. Uncle sugar take care of me. COps are bad.

You're a complete imbecile. The goal WAS to prevent overwhelming the hospitals. If we don't get a handle on the virus, it MAY become the goal again. In the meantime we have had 200,000 American deaths and you're too stupid to see it as a problem because, as I said, you either ignore problems or run away from them. The next time you have time to think....don't. Or at least don't tell us what you've been thinking about, because seriously, you're way past stupid.

You're a complete imbecile. The goal WAS to prevent overwhelming the hospitals. If we don't get a handle on the virus, it MAY become the goal again. In the meantime we have had 200,000 American deaths and you're too stupid to see it as a problem because, as I said, you either ignore problems or run away from them. The next time you have time to think....don't. Or at least don't tell us what you've been thinking about, because seriously, you're way past stupid.
We accomplished that goal. The hospitals as a whole were never over run. We have a handle on the virus we have treatments testing has ramped up. It’s time to start getting back to normal

We accomplished that goal. The hospitals as a whole were never over run.

That's because some of us wore masks and social distanced. You understand that part? If you do explain it to your idiot friends.

We have a handle on the virus we have treatments testing has ramped up. It’s time to start getting back to normal

Really? 5000 deaths in the last 7 days is having a handle on it? More covid deaths this month relative to the same time frame in June and July is having a handle on it? You a liar in chief supporter? Sounds like his stupidity coming out in your posts.

That's because some of us wore masks and social distanced. You understand that part? If you do explain it to your idiot friends.

Really? 5000 deaths in the last 7 days is having a handle on it? More covid deaths this month relative to the same time frame in June and July is having a handle on it? You a liar in chief supporter? Sounds like his stupidity coming out in your posts.
You are either a political hack or a chicken little. Or, both

Time to get back to normal. This thing has run its course and let's move on as best we can.

We are not rats in cages.

Lock downs wouldn't be on the table if big-mouthed lying cowards like you wore masks and social distanced.

crying-baby-istock660.jpg

Reactions: 19MU88
Greed, could you point to the science behind that or are you just lying and making stuff up again?

You are either a political hack or a chicken little. Or, both

Time to get back to normal. This thing has run its course and let's move on as best we can.

We are not rats in cages.

You're an imbecile, and you insist on proving it even after we already know it.

that may be why Greed is confused....oh hell, we all know it's genetics with Greed.

Hey idiot, how many months ago did I tell you that a 6' social distance was not enough due to particles traveling 20+ feet. If you think all the covid particles fall to the ground before traveling further than 6' you're an....idiot.

Hey idiot, how many months ago did I tell you that a 6' social distance was not enough due to particles traveling 20+ feet. If you think all the covid particles fall to the ground before traveling further than 6' you're an....idiot.

like I said, you aren't going to provide the science behind your baseless claim.

"Lock downs wouldn't be on the table if big-mouthed lying cowards like you wore masks and social distanced. "

Why won't governor shut down the private schools if it is not safe.

You mean the private Bible Thumper schools? Probably because the Bible Thumpers would say we are outlawing Christianity, or some other usual dumb shit they say.

You would not have made it through WWII.....whaaaa, the government is rationing stuff!

We average about 235000 deaths a month according to 2018 data. Looking at average age of deaths of covid 19 and average lifespan normally I would say yes we have a handle on the virus

You mean the private Bible Thumper schools? Probably because the Bible Thumpers would say we are outlawing Christianity, or some other usual dumb shit they say.

You would not have made it through WWII.....whaaaa, the government is rationing stuff!
No, the private schools are up and running at Goober Cooper in NC could shut them down. Why not if virus is so bad???????

We had three teachers at my house the other day and they say this kids need to get back in school. Bunch of bull shit.

We had three teachers at my house the other day and they say this kids need to get back in school. Bunch of bull shit.

I'm guessing none of them are science teachers.

How many public schools and colleges have been shut down or reversed course due to rampant Covid after having opened? Quite a few.

Teachers are educated - which doesn't always translate to being intelligent, like in the three teachers at your house - so I am guessing the overwhelming majority know that it's not worth it.

like I said, you aren't going to provide the science behind your baseless claim.

"Lock downs wouldn't be on the table if big-mouthed lying cowards like you wore masks and social distanced. "

I linked the source of the science earlier. The fact that you haven't gotten anyone to read it to you isn't my fault. trumptard.

We average about 235000 deaths a month according to 2018 data. Looking at average age of deaths of covid 19 and average lifespan normally I would say yes we have a handle on the virus

You'd say that because you're an idiot.

Any educator worth a damn knows this is not sustainable. Elearning, virtual learning or what ever you want to call it is useless. Kids aren’t engaged teachers are stretched way to thin having to do in person and virtual lesson plans daily. Kids arent being allowed to socialize they can’t eat with their friends they have to wear a mask outside during recess. All for an illness that my state health department says has infected 7 times more people than have actually tested positive. That makes covid far less deadly than the reported 2%mortality rate and online with the flu. It’s time to start getting back to normal

Reactions: ohio herd
Early lockdowns very reasonable. Precautionary principle - when you don't know what's going on you do the safest thing.

At this point though I think the priority needs to be getting kids back to school. If rates of transmission are very low (see present NYC) it seems the kids should be back in school. It hurts the poor kids the most to not have school - the rich kids parents find a way (private schools or home school pods).

It upsets me to see some bars/restaurants and churches packed full in some areas yet elementary schools not open (I have a friend in Nashville and she reported this to me, not sure if true or not). In my neck of the woods transmission is driven by the college kids - back in school of course.

Masks at school though (sorry, Herdman).

People that aren't comfortable with in person teaching/schooling should have an online option. Many of the schools in our area have a camera with live streaming of classes for those at home.

There are some very good discussions on this from scientists if anyone is interested. There is absolutely a human cost to poor kids especially in keeping them from going to school.

I have no idea exactly what this is supposed to mean, but whatever it is you are doing it wrong.

The key figure is excess deaths.

There have already been 200k excess deaths this year. Source, Johns fvcking Hopkins.

yeah, science

ADVERTISEMENT