ADVERTISEMENT

I like how Democrat voters gaslight themselves.

Rifle you give 30 shit but at least even when he posts nonsense links we know what the goddamn **** he’s talking about.

Rifle you give 30 shit but at least even when he posts nonsense links we know what the goddamn **** he’s talking about.
I don’t mock Jeff anymore, just like I don’t mock Sisters anymore.

Numerous people have reached out to me over the last couple of years, mostly former posters who knew Jeff from frequent tailgating with him. One of the people I didn’t even know existed, didn’t know they followed me on Facebook, and didn’t know they read the boards.

The comments were all similar: used to be a fun-loving guy, but over the years, there was a noticeable difference in personality; they realized that some people play a role on here but that the comments he says on here (including the blatantly racist comments) are actually how he has become in real life; something about an issue(s) with his past employer - he was in education and/or public school coaching, and there was major incident or two with things he said/did; people don’t interact with him anymore.

For many years on here, I thought he was just a shitty person, but those people who know him in real life have convinced me that there are bigger issues at play, and I don’t wish that on anybody.

Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT