ADVERTISEMENT

I was right about this years ago. Names.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I said black people should stop naming their kids with names like Shamikra, Theondous, Jabizzla, or whatever. They are just made up names. I said it costs them opportunities.

Welll, here is a lawsuit about that. Now Dwight Jackson is pretty normal, but he says he was denied a job because of his name. So he made a resume with the name John Jebrowski and got the interview under that name.

Now he is suing the hotel in Detroit, MI(notice this didn't happen in the South). I have said it all along. Stop doing that to your kids. Latrocious is not an African name. That is made up. Lazondra is made up. Tywillicus is made up. Think about the economics and your kids future.

----------------
A Black man has filed an employment discrimination lawsuit against a hotel in Detroit, Michigan, alleging the hotel only offered him a job interview after he changed the name on his resume, according to a copy of the lawsuit obtained by CNN.

Dwight Jackson filed the lawsuit against the Shinola Hotel on July 3, alleging he was denied a job when he applied as “Dwight Jackson,” but later offered an interview when he changed his name to “John Jebrowski.”

The lawsuit alleges Jackson was denied a job in “violation of Michigan Elliott Larsen Civil Rights Act.”

Between January and April 2024, Jackson, a 27-year-old Black man, applied to multiple positions at the Shinola Hotel in downtown Detroit, including a role in reception, according to the lawsuit. On its website, Shinola Hotel says it is a “luxury” hote

That works both ways. As many of you know, I serve the black community daily.
There was one section of a community that would not allow me to go in there until I changed my name to J'juan'nae. Then they let me in. You should have seen the looks on those black folks' faces when I entered.

I said black people should stop naming their kids with names like Shamikra, Theondous, Jabizzla, or whatever. They are just made up names. I said it costs them opportunities.

Welll, here is a lawsuit about that. Now Dwight Jackson is pretty normal, but he says he was denied a job because of his name. So he made a resume with the name John Jebrowski and got the interview under that name.

Now he is suing the hotel in Detroit, MI(notice this didn't happen in the South). I have said it all along. Stop doing that to your kids. Latrocious is not an African name. That is made up. Lazondra is made up. Tywillicus is made up. Think about the economics and your kids future.

----------------
So your issue isn't that the hotel apparently is discriminating based on race. Your issue is a person having a unique name? How about this: tell your kind to stop being racist.

My first big-boy job was at a company owned by four Persian (Iranian for you deplorables, which is a country in the MIddle East) partners. After a number of years in the U.S., they all started going by American names. Instead of Mehran, they went by Ron. Instead of Aliakbar, they went by Ali. Instead of Fredyan, they went by Fred. They did this because they realized that they couldn't get basic business meetings based on their native names.

All of them ended up being extremely successful and sold to a private equity company in 2018, but they had some very entertaining stories acclimating to life in the U.S., which resulted in two divorces when their wives ended up running wild over here.

So your issue isn't that the hotel apparently is discriminating based on race. Your issue is a person having a unique name? How about this: tell your kind to stop being racist.

My first big-boy job was at a company owned by four Persian (Iranian for you deplorables, which is a country in the MIddle East) partners. After a number of years in the U.S., they all started going by American names. Instead of Mehran, they went by Ron. Instead of Aliakbar, they went by Ali. Instead of Fredyan, they went by Fred. They did this because they realized that they couldn't get basic business meetings based on their native names.

All of them ended up being extremely successful and sold to a private equity company in 2018, but they had some very entertaining stories acclimating to life in the U.S., which resulted in two divorces when their wives ended up running wild over here.
My kind? A Greek owns the hotel. He started Fossil. He owns other things as.well.

I do have an issue with whar his hotel did. I've was probably not aware.

My point is stop making up names. Unfortunately, people discriminate. You are not even getting a chance because your parents wanted to name you Liztaarella.

Unfortunately, people discriminate.

Yep. It's how Commie-la Harris got her job. It's how Ketanji Onyika Brown Jackson got her job. Several others in the pedo administration got their jobs through discrimination.

Just don't try it if you're a conservative. You know the drill. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT