ADVERTISEMENT

"I Was the First GOP Candidate to State No Cuts to Medicaid"

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
"I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid. Huckabee copied me." - cheeto, 2015 tweet

"President cheeto's budget, expected to be unveiled on Tuesday, will include $800 billion in cuts to Medicaid." - multiple media organizations

Children losing healthcare. That's just like the hunger problem. Look how hungry everybody is. No health care. Hungry.

Can't get married, can't get ahead, can't do this, can't do that. Why? Well, that's what they said on TV.

c098bcff5d2270b4edff098f8f9aec69.jpg

For the record, no cuts to social security or Medicare were even proposed. So watching how democrats hammer this will be interesting.

Who once said you can judge a country by how they treat their elderly and children. Im against any cuts to those two groups.

Reactions: goherd73
Yeah, there are no cuts. Being financially irresponsible, we must keep that as an American freedom in order to weed out those who engage in it. They are weeded out and sent home to sit on a porch and wait for a check in the mail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT