ADVERTISEMENT

I went to a minority precinct to vote.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
and voted. Was near there for some other meetings. Said, screw it, wonder how long the line is? Not real long. Pulled it. Got out, put my mask on and this cracker walked right up there. Gave them my name, rank, serial number. Got my "application" to vote an signed it. Then, they got my ballot. I was like a marshmallow in a bowl of milk duds.

Everyone was incredibly nice and professional. New pens in the package and a souvenir pen when you got done.

Anyway, I was going to vote straight ticket and then I thought, you know what herdman. Just take your time and take it all in. You are at the center of the gym floor in this local school and neighborhood. I went down that ballot and gloriously colored in every single Republican on that ballot. Voted for no Democrats even the uncontested ones. Their party right now is not worthy of one single vote from my hand.

Walked down the arrows and the kind man, who had a Puerto Rican Rapper with 1 million Instagram Followers Face Shield, gave instruction on how to insert the ballot into the reader machine. I know he snuck a peek and saw the first magnificent circle colored in for Donald J Trump. He remained composed and business like.

I would say the voting tabulation went like this while I was there.

57 Votes Biden
2 Votes Trump(the wife was with me)

But, the line was much shorter there and we were just down the road. What a glorious moment in our nation's history.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
And that's exactly what you thought of every person you saw there.
They were not colored. They were black, cmon now. Learn the proper way. I was part of an outreach group for awhile. Honestly, they were all very nice and thanked me for coming to vote.

rifle, I have a gift with the African women. Not sure what it is.

Did you have to lock your car up, prior to voting? Hide your cellphone somewhere under the seat or something like that?
what i like about my town. at work now, keys in ignition of car, car unlocked. stopped for breakfast at a country store, left car running, keys obvious lee in ignition. went to meet with a client earlier at their store; car unlocked, keys in ignition. stopped at same country store for lunch . . . you guessed it, car running, unlocked, keys in ignition.

house always unlocked, 24/7/365. hell, i don't even have a key to my house anymore. only time it was ever locked was 15 years ago when i'd stagger in late and drunk and the wife would have the doors locked.

what i like about my town. at work now, keys in ignition of car, car unlocked. stopped for breakfast at a country store, left car running, keys obvious lee in ignition. went to meet with a client earlier at their store; car unlocked, keys in ignition. stopped at same country store for lunch . . . you guessed it, car running, unlocked, keys in ignition.

house always unlocked, 24/7/365. hell, i don't even have a key to my house anymore.
You don't have a push button starter on your car? What do you drive? a '74 chevy pickup?

You don't have a push button starter on your car? What do you drive? a '74 chevy pickup?
my siveraydo does but i rarely drive it. bought my daughter a cruze a while back and have been driving it until she turns 16. think i'm keeping it, though, i like it. will buy her something else. it's like everybody knows that bright red new silveraydo but nobody seems to recognize that little silver cruze. incognito, my man.

bought my daughter a cruze a while back and have been driving it until she turns 16.

The age of consent in WV is 16. Since she is nearing that age, can we see some pictures before I waste time traveling up there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT