ADVERTISEMENT

I will be contacting my Senators and Representatives Regarding Fauci

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I will be contacting them and asking for their support in requesting the removal and termination of Fauci from office and also will be requesting their support into a a bipartisan Investigation into possible criminal charges against him.

I encourage others to do so as well.

I wish I could do so as well, but here in Michigan, my senators and representatives are involved in the gross coverup that's been happening here in our country for the last year. As you know, they openly cheated Trump out of the Presidency here, and openly support state shutdowns. Fauci is viewed as a hero here, but as we've pointed out for many months now, Fauci is nothing but a zero.

Last edited:
I am willing to bet you are spending more time posting online about how you are going to reach out to all of these people than the time you are going to spend reaching out to them.

Last edited:
I am willing to bet you are spending more time posting online about how you are going to reach out to all of these people than the time you are going to spend reaching out to them.
You responded and the minion's giggled at it. Maybe one of you should write the letter for me. you all have plenty of time.

You responded and the minion's giggled at it. Maybe one of you should write the letter for me. you all have plenty of time.
All I am seeing is more responding and less action. You posted that you are going to contact them, then you asked us to write the letter for you after you felt a few people were giggling at the idea of you not following through with your original plans.

Shit, this is worse than old hags coming out of the woodwork to bilk Bill Cosby.

First off, they all wanted whatever it was he supposedly did. Second of all, he already did the stuff a damn lifetime ago. Do whatever you want, sue him, jail him, whatever, but he already got what he wanted.

Fauci got what he wanted too. To go down in history as the tool used to sucker in 90 some percent of Americans into being retarded enough to believe that they should hole up and die to avoid catching a cold.

A hell of a gold watch. I'm not even evil enough to wish I had that one though. If I knew I ruined America, it wouldn't do me any good. He likes it though so there you go.

There's no taking it back.

I wish I could do so as well, but here in Michigan, my senators and representatives are involved in the gross coverup that's been happening here in our country for the last year. As you know, they openly cheated Trump out of the Presidency here, and openly support state shutdowns. Fauci is viewed as a hero here, but as we've pointed out for many months now, Fauci is nothing but a zero.

I thought your state would campaign for a recall vote, like Newsom/CA by now.

ADVERTISEMENT