ADVERTISEMENT

'I will not protect you': Trump threatens to abandon NATO allies

Good, they need to hear it. Step up. the US President is our president not the president of Europe.

Reactions: SBAP74
Good, they need to hear it. Step up. the US President is our president not the president of Europe.
You stupid idiotic hypocrite. The US president is not the president of Israel. If they want to fight with arabs all the time, tell them to pay for their own wars.

You stupid idiotic hypocrite. The US president is not the president of Israel. If they want to fight with arabs all the time, tell them to pay for their own wars.
I don't disagree with that. the difference is many NATO members have not lived up to their agreement in the charter. NATO was also set up as a defensive charter and agreement against the Soviet Union. Not an offensive charter for expansion. The Soviet Union hasn't been around since the mid 90's.

I don't disagree with that.
What you don't disagree with is that the US president is not the president of Israel.
If you disagree with the U.S. paying for Israels wars, let's hear it right now from you that we should stop military aid to Israel. Waiting...

What you don't disagree with is that the US president is not the president of Israel.
If you disagree with the U.S. paying for Israels wars, let's hear it right now from you that we should stop military aid to Israel. Waiting...
I never we should not be a member of NATO. What I have said was other NATO members need to pay their fair share and step up their game. I have also said the idea of Ukraine being a member of NATO is stupid and look what it lead to.

Second of all, Israel is a major trading partner to the USA. we can send them whatever, just keep us out of it. But, we seem hell bent on getting into a war with Iran. Kamala says Iran is the number 1 threat to the USA(which is completely false). Israel buys a lot of weapons and can handle themselves. When the ragheads go kill a bunch of them they will win stupid prices. Israel doesn't mess around. Just keep us out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT