ADVERTISEMENT

I will now in this thread allow WVU fans to tease us. We lost to Bowling Green a week after beating Notre Dame.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Turn about is fair play on this forum. And, one of our guys stirred the shit with them.

Have at it.

Reactions: FreddyReef
I'm not surprised by the outcome. Funny thing though, is that fans fearing huff was going to get scooped up by a big program are now the same fans a couple days later wanting him fired. That's why you have to love this shit.
Preach

I used to care about this stuff but I don't. Thought it was great when you beat ND's ass.

I'm legitimately over the whole Marshall-WVU thing. I think there's some fans that still carry that nonsense.

There's more of us that align in philosophy and way-of-life; and that's more important than football.

I used to care about this stuff but I don't. Thought it was great when you beat ND's ass.

I'm legitimately over the whole Marshall-WVU thing. I think there's some fans that still carry that nonsense.

There's more of us that align in philosophy and way-of-life; and that's more important than football.
I agree. I am really over the Marshall WVU thing. It is not a thing in my book. I am pissed as hell that we lost, but you are correct there are bigger fish to fry.

I agree. I am really over the Marshall WVU thing. It is not a thing in my book. I am pissed as hell that we lost, but you are correct there are bigger fish to fry.
I still ride the roller-coaster that is WVU sports, but I don't feel any negativity towards Marshall. This board's pretty much why: we're very similar.

No hard feeling toward the Morgantown school, but I’d still like to beat Gordon Gee with a stick.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT