ADVERTISEMENT

I wrote a book.

bbcard1

Bronze Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
Mods feel free to delete if not allowed, but I wrote a book that may be of interest to some on this forum. It's called Way Out Wayne and it is a story about a fictional Pioneer football team that seems destined for a state championship until an on-field incident jeopardizes the team's dream season and throws a star player's life into chaos. It's a coming of age story with an Appalachian flavor. I enjoyed writing it a lot and am grateful to the many friends who have supported the project. Check it out. I appreciate your consideration.

Amazon product ASIN B0BJ4MFG3K

But this post has nothing to do with Marshall athletics but I’m sure your book my attract some attention. Be better were it about Marshall in some form. JMO

Looks good. I'm going to get a copy. Good luck with it!

But this post has nothing to do with Marshall athletics but I’m sure your book my attract some attention. Be better were it about Marshall in some form. JMO
Actually, Marshall is mentioned quite a bit with some interesting trivia. It's not central to the story, but I'm a Marshall guy so it just naturally flowed into it. The reason I posted (and it's a one-time thing) is that I figured a lot of people on this forum had an interest in WV High School football.

Mods feel free to delete if not allowed, but I wrote a book that may be of interest to some on this forum. It's called Way Out Wayne and it is a story about a fictional Pioneer football team that seems destined for a state championship until an on-field incident jeopardizes the team's dream season and throws a star player's life into chaos. It's a coming of age story with an Appalachian flavor. I enjoyed writing it a lot and am grateful to the many friends who have supported the project. Check it out. I appreciate your consideration.

Purchased. I’m from Mingo County, but I’ve lived in Wayne County for about twenty-three years. I look forward to reading your book!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT