ADVERTISEMENT

I'd Take Trailer Trash Like Kid Rock Over This Nonsense Any Day of the Week

The "dude" in the photo is a biological female who has female reproductive organs and also severe psychiatric issues where it now identifies as a male.

Are you claiming that this particular guy has severe psychiatric issues or that all those who identify with the opposite gender have that?

Are you claiming that this particular guy has severe psychiatric issues or that all those who identify with the opposite gender have that?

I am claiming that if you have solely a female reproductive system and claim to identify as a man while taking synthetic hormones to grow facial hair and deepen your voice, you have a psychiatric problem.

I don't get it is he/she running for office against kid rock? Possibly the dumbest post ever.

No Huffpost, women are the only ones that get periods. That's what proves the person in the picture is a woman regardless of her confusion.

I am claiming that if you have solely a female reproductive system and claim to identify as a man while taking synthetic hormones to grow facial hair and deepen your voice, you have a psychiatric problem.

So, anyone who wants a sex change has psychiatric problems.

During your absence, your outfit camouflaging your West Virginia roots came off.

During your absence, your outfit camouflaging your West Virginia roots came off.

There is absolutely something wrong with a person who desires to be the opposite sex.

You can take hormones and cut your hair as short as you want, try to disguise it and call yourself a man until the cows come home, but the truth of the matter is if you were born with a vagina and ovaries, you're female.

Likewise, Bruce Jenner can grow his hair out, get lip and breast implants, call himself Caitlyn and wear a dress all day. He's still a man. End of discussion.

These people are weirdos.

So it is normal for a man to want to become a woman?

What the **** planet do you live on?

Reading comprehension. "Normal" wasn't being discussed. Is it normal for a to run a sub 4 minute mile? No. But if he can, does that mean something is wrong with him?

BC didn't mention "normal." He said anyone who desires to be the opposite sex has something absolutely wrong with them.

Reading comprehension. "Normal" wasn't being discussed. Is it normal for a to run a sub 4 minute mile? No. But if he can, does that mean something is wrong with him?

BC didn't mention "normal." He said anyone who desires to be the opposite sex has something absolutely wrong with them.
You're comparing a physical feat with wanting to change the physical appearance of your body by changing your sex organs. That's a reach no matter how you spin it.

That makes no sense.

Yes I think they do. Until recently the medical experts said they had a mental disease. Any man who graves another mans fartbox has some serious mental issues. Heck alot of immoral people claim its not normal

You're comparing a physical feat with wanting to change the physical appearance of your body by changing your sex organs. That's a reach no matter how you spin it.

No. Herdman said it wasn't "normal." There are lot of things that aren't normal; running a sub 4 minute mile, wanting to be a different gender, liking Migos, wearing tighty-whities . . . all of those things aren't normal. "Normal" is simply a word used to describe what is or isn't usual. Nobody is claiming it is abnormal to want to be a different gender simply because the majority of people don't want that. So, it isn't normal.

But, as I said, "normal" wasn't what was being discussed. BC didn't call it abnormal. He said anyone who wants to be a different gender has "absolutely something wrong." Being abnormal doesn't mean something is wrong.

No. Herdman said it wasn't "normal." There are lot of things that aren't normal; running a sub 4 minute mile, wanting to be a different gender, liking Migos, wearing tighty-whities . . . all of those things aren't normal. "Normal" is simply a word used to describe what is or isn't usual. Nobody is claiming it is abnormal to want to be a different gender simply because the majority of people don't want that. So, it isn't normal.

But, as I said, "normal" wasn't what was being discussed. BC didn't call it abnormal. He said anyone who wants to be a different gender has "absolutely something wrong." Being abnormal doesn't mean something is wrong.
dfc0d0d56bab3e30799c72bea3b63cb0--x-rays-nurse-humor.jpg

You know your position is weak when you're trying to wordsmith and argue semantics at this level. Even so, let me be clear...it is both abnormal and there is absolutely something wrong with someone who desires to be the opposite sex. Analyze it however you want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT