ADVERTISEMENT

Idiot Lebron James

He is the biggest pussy on the planet

You know...there is at least a shred of truth to that comment. As far as his playing style goes, he does play weak, and cries all the time. As talented as he is, if he had any killer instinct in him whatsoever he would have seven or eight titles by now.

As far as his personal opinions go, all liberals are pussies.

Reactions: 19MU88
Crybaby is crying over not winning MVP.

Reading comprehension: he was complaining about receiving only 16 first place votes out of 101. He wasn't complaining about not winning it.

He is the biggest pussy on the planet
He's the perfect "face" for his generation in sports - a crybaby, entitled bitch.
Hey crybaby, go hang out with kaperdick and STFU.

And there we have it. This is far more about race than anything else or else you'd have no reason to mention Kaep.

You all try to play up the racism thing as part of an entertaining act on here, but when it really comes down to it, you all are racist to the extent of not liking people due to their race.

As far as his playing style goes, he does play weak, and cries all the time.

You're absolutely clueless. He absolutely bullies people repeatedly to dominate. His size and strength allows him to be far more physical than other players can be, and he wins almost every time doing that. Now, you can claim that his acts of flopping and dramatizing when he tries to get a foul called are "weak," but his playing style is anything but weak.

Tying him to Kaepernick has nothing to do with race, it’s his SJW stances and total lack of respect for the country that has allowed both of them to become extremely rich.

Tying him to Kaepernick has nothing to do with race, it’s his SJW stances and total lack of respect for the country that has allowed both of them to become extremely rich.

Yeah, I guess you're right. His "total lack of respect for the country" that he shows . . . moron:

qKfnnwT.jpg

O4IztIt.jpg

You deplorables are too dumb to realize that people criticizing the wrongs in this country are out of respect and love for the country. They don't want this country to embody the racism and inequality it was built on and try to change that for the future betterment of the country.

And there we have it. This is far more about race than anything else or else you'd have no reason to mention Kaep.

You all try to play up the racism thing as part of an entertaining act on here, but when it really comes down to it, you all are racist to the extent of not liking people due to their race.

There is nothing about race or racism in my post whatsoever. But you keep playing that card like the good little lefty you are.

Reading comprehension: he was complaining about receiving only 16 first place votes out of 101. He wasn't complaining about not winning it.

You're absolutely clueless. He absolutely bullies people repeatedly to dominate. His size and strength allows him to be far more physical than other players can be, and he wins almost every time doing that. Now, you can claim that his acts of flopping and dramatizing when he tries to get a foul called are "weak," but his playing style is anything but weak.
Lebron is an incredible talent and physical freak. But, he isn't a Michael Jordan, Byrd, or Magic. Hell, Kurt Rambis had more heart with 1/100th the talent of Lebron.

Lebron is a whiner and not a good American.

I quit watching the NBA because of mostly him and I was always a Laker fan. Grew up watching Magic, Kareem, Worthy. Lebron is soft in the head.

Reactions: herd66
Lebron is an incredible talent and physical freak. But, he isn't a Michael Jordan, Byrd, or Magic.
'
Strange. Magic called LeBron the best all-around.

Jordan may be the greatest player of all time, but LeBron is the best all-around player.

Shooting? Jordan is slightly better, but the disparity isn't as great as you may think.

Passing? Lebron. Rebounding? LeBron. Defense? Draw.

He was a good politician, but I didn't realize he could play basketball. Robert, right? No? Oh, you mean Larry. Bird as in Larry, not Byrd as in Robert. Got it.

Lebron is a whiner and not a good American.

This is just asinine. The guy has done so much for children in need. The guy married his high school sweetheart, has been a good father, has had no off-court issues . . . he has been an exemplary citizen, family guy, etc. You claim he isn't an American because he stands up for those without a voice and calls out inequality in this country? To say that is "not a good American" is as anti-American of a comment as one could make.

Again, your white hood is showing.

'
Strange. Magic called LeBron the best all-around.

Jordan may be the greatest player of all time, but LeBron is the best all-around player.

Shooting? Jordan is slightly better, but the disparity isn't as great as you may think.

Passing? Lebron. Rebounding? LeBron. Defense? Draw.

He was a good politician, but I didn't realize he could play basketball. Robert, right? No? Oh, you mean Larry. Bird as in Larry, not Byrd as in Robert. Got it.

This is just asinine. The guy has done so much for children in need. The guy married his high school sweetheart, has been a good father, has had no off-court issues . . . he has been an exemplary citizen, family guy, etc. You claim he isn't an American because he stands up for those without a voice and calls out inequality in this country? To say that is "not a good American" is as anti-American of a comment as one could make.

Again, your white hood is showing.
I meant in terms of grit and leadership. You knew that.

My hood is showing.? I just complimented magic and Jordan and Kareem and worthy. They are black.

So marketing trumps actions in your mind. Good to know. If he was celebrating America the flag would be in front of his face, he was just creating a photo op, which obviously worked based on your post. The shoes? Pimping patriotism for profit is fairly routine.

So marketing trumps actions in your mind. Good to know. If he was celebrating America the flag would be in front of his face, he was just creating a photo op, which obviously worked based on your post. The shoes? Pimping patriotism for profit is fairly routine.
I am waiting for Lebron to come out against all that slave labor in china, home and producer of the China Virus.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
that amish style beard kills me. bet he's sucked a bull's peter or 3.

2888c1d7a39b8201269253ff3a262c24.jpg

but rifle and his liberal buddies see everything through race. they are the true racist.

Reactions: herd66
Worth revisiting. Like i said, the perfect "face" for this generation of athletes. This dude isn't on the same level as non-title winners Barkley, Malone, and Ewing, much less Magic, Bird, or Jordan. Crybaby bitch. Can you imagine him driving in and getting planted by Charles Oakley or Bill Laimbeer? He'd retire after one night.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/lebron-james-walks-off-court-game-3-loss.amp

That's the dumbest argument you've presented today (you set a high standard of dumb arguments).

AD, Rondo, and the others all turned around and started walking off of the court without knowing LeBron had walked off. LeBron was behind them when he started walking off. The other players would have had no way of knowing he was walking off, and they ended up doing the same thing. LeBron started his turn at 10.6 seconds. AD started his at 10.5 without knowing that LeBron already had. Another player started his at 9.3. seconds. Rondo started his at 9.2 Again, those players had no way of knowing that LeBron had turned around since he was behind all of them. They saw 10 seconds on the clock, saw they were down by 11, and knew the game was over. They, like plenty of others, thought the other team would just dribble out the clock which they were doing.

Worth revisiting. Like i said, the perfect "face" for this generation of athletes. This dude isn't on the same level as non-title winners Barkley, Malone, and Ewing, much less Magic, Bird, or Jordan. Crybaby bitch. Can you imagine him driving in and getting planted by Charles Oakley or Bill Laimbeer? He'd retire after one night.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/lebron-james-walks-off-court-game-3-loss.amp
Thanks for posting. Since I don't follow those clowns, I wouldn't have known what a quitter this SJW truly is.

That's the dumbest argument you've presented today (you set a high standard of dumb arguments).

AD, Rondo, and the others all turned around and started walking off of the court without knowing LeBron had walked off. LeBron was behind them when he started walking off. The other players would have had no way of knowing he was walking off, and they ended up doing the same thing. LeBron started his turn at 10.6 seconds. AD started his at 10.5 without knowing that LeBron already had. Another player started his at 9.3. seconds. Rondo started his at 9.2 Again, those players had no way of knowing that LeBron had turned around since he was behind all of them. They saw 10 seconds on the clock, saw they were down by 11, and knew the game was over. They, like plenty of others, thought the other team would just dribble out the clock which they were doing.

You typed all those words, and nothing you typed changes the fact that Lebron is a crybaby bitch.

You typed all those words, and nothing you typed changes the fact that Lebron is a crybaby bitch.

In other words, what you're faulting him for is standard in basketball at all levels and was done by at least three of his other four teammates on the court with him. Brilliant.

In other words, what you're faulting him for is standard in basketball at all levels and was done by at least three of his other four teammates on the court with him. Brilliant.
Standard? I've never seen a team leave the court with 10 seconds on the clock when the other team hasn't even inbounded the ball yet. Even the Washington Generals stayed out on the floor until the end. Lebron & company are crybabies. Hell, didn't even stick around to shake hands.

MJ called the bad boys a bunch of bitches for doing less. Why do you continue to defend the indefensible?

Standard? I've never seen a team leave the court with 10 seconds on the clock when the other team hasn't even inbounded the ball yet.

The ball was inbounded. That's why the clock was ticking down, drunk. You can see the player bending over with the ball on the court.

Hell, didn't even stick around to shake hands.

It's a series, drunk. Players don't "stick around to shake hands" in the middle of a series. They do that after a series ends.

Have you ever watched sports?

MJ called the bad boys a bunch of bitches for doing less. Why do you continue to defend the indefensible?

No, moron. Jordan criticized the Pistons, because they left at the end of the last game of the series - ya' know, when players "stick around to shake hands." Had it been after game 2 or any game that wasn't the end of the series, Jordan wouldn't have cared. Again, have you ever watched sports?

The indefensible? You're making absurdly stupid arguments that nobody in sports adheres to.

Is it just me, or have any of you noticed how Rifle and Greed seem to be adopting each others posting styles? come on boys, a little creativity please, just because you cling to each others nut sack in no way should stifle your creativity.

Is it just me, or have any of you noticed how Rifle and Greed seem to be adopting each others posting styles? come on boys, a little creativity please, just because you cling to each others nut sack in no way should stifle your creativity.

Is it just me or have any of you noticed that 1988 may get acknowledged in one out of every 100 posts he makes even as he attempts to cling to multiple posters' nut sacks?

Last edited:
The ball was inbounded. That's why the clock was ticking down, drunk. You can see the player bending over with the ball on the court.

It's a series, drunk. Players don't "stick around to shake hands" in the middle of a series. They do that after a series ends.

Have you ever watched sports?

No, moron. Jordan criticized the Pistons, because they left at the end of the last game of the series - ya' know, when players "stick around to shake hands." Had it been after game 2 or any game that wasn't the end of the series, Jordan wouldn't have cared. Again, have you ever watched sports?

The indefensible? You're making absurdly stupid arguments that nobody in sports adheres to.
Just watched a couple teams playing a series, and some do stick around and give a brother a shout out after the game, a few fist bumps, etc. I'm not sure why you defend these thugs. Maybe it's going to take a few of them to rough you up a little, just to get you to realize you're not their kind. Stop defending the indefensible. Lebron is a King in self-name only. You shouldn't treat him as though he's some sort of worldwide leader. I mean, he's got like an 8th grade education, if that.

Just watched a couple teams playing a series, and some do stick around and give a brother a shout out after the game, a few fist bumps, etc. I'm not sure why you defend these thugs. Maybe it's going to take a few of them to rough you up a little, just to get you to realize you're not their kind. Stop defending the indefensible. Lebron is a King in self-name only. You shouldn't treat him as though he's some sort of worldwide leader. I mean, he's got like an 8th grade education, if that.
You would think a guy like Lebron would be happy and thankful. Like he won the lottery. Damn, I was a lucky sperm cell with great genetics. I was 6 ft 8 in 7th grade and built like a Mandingo. Now I make millions and millions to play a game.

But, no. He doesn't. I don't get it.

Is it just me or have any of you noticed that 1988 may get acknowledged in one out of every 100 posts he makes even as he attempts to cling to multiple posters' nut sacks?

yet my like to post ratio is far better than yours despite the fact you have numerous screen names.

you are a worthless poster.

Rifleman is the Biggest racist on the board.you are too scared to use his real name so we can find out who he is.Hell will not be hot enough for him.

yet my like to post ratio is far better than yours despite the fact you have numerous screen names.

you are a worthless poster.

Dork, we've been over this. When the board reset, it kept the post count but deleted the likes. Do you really want to challenge the guy who built this board compared with the guy who gets made fun of by his own heroes?

Nobody engages with you. Take a hint.

Rifleman is the Biggest racist on the board.you are too scared to use his real name so we can find out who he is.Hell will not be hot enough for him.

Just about everyone on this board knows my real name, moron. Racist? This should be good - tell us how.

Dork, we've been over this. When the board reset, it kept the post count but deleted the likes. Do you really want to challenge the guy who built this board compared with the guy who gets made fun of by his own heroes?

Nobody engages with you. Take a hint.

Just about everyone on this board knows my real name, moron. Racist? This should be good - tell us how.

facts are facts. you are a worthless poster. 1816 likes out of like 29,217 posts?? pathetic, particularly for a guy like you that gets a great deal of his own self worth out of his message board stature.

are you stupid enough to believe the board reset only impacted you? come on! you are acting more and more like your buddy Greed everyday.

facts are facts. you are a worthless poster. 1816 likes out of like 29,217 posts?? pathetic, particularly for a guy like you that gets a great deal of his own self worth out of his message board stature.

are you stupid enough to believe the board reset only impacted you? come on! you are acting more and more like your buddy Greed everyday.
maybe he can fake his profile statistics like he did with that fake phone call last Friday morning.

^^^ oh look, it's rifle's early morning wind pipe, defending his idol, while his idol is busy making a 'coffee run'.

well more and more, the two of them are posting in similar fashion. I know Rifle is in period of decline with regard to his posting prowess, let's hope he doesn't start doing some of these lame antics that Greed does like quoting others and editing the comments with his own idiocy and all the while feel clever while looking like a fool.

well more and more, the two of them are posting in similar fashion. I know Rifle is in period of decline with regard to his posting prowess, let's hope he doesn't start doing some of these lame antics that Greed does like quoting others and editing the comments with his own idiocy and all the while feel clever while looking like a fool.

COWARD^^^

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT