ADVERTISEMENT

If I didn't care, I wouldn't be here.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
If I didn't care about the state of this great country, I wouldn't be here. It is not like Marshall sports are so good that it keeps me buzzing. I could just be doing something else. Could have a hobby that could pull me away from here. Or, I could just not give a crap and look at my 401k every day. Or could go paint a bathroom.

If it wasn't for me caring about the county, I wouldn't even be on Herd Nation. Might not even follow Marshall anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
If I didn't care about the state of this great country, I wouldn't be here. It is not like Marshall sports are so good that it keeps me buzzing. I could just be doing something else. Could have a hobby that could pull me away from here. Or, I could just not give a crap and look at my 401k every day. Or could go paint a bathroom.

If it wasn't for me caring about the county, I wouldn't even be on Herd Nation. Might not even follow Marshall anymore.

My sentiments exactly.

Yeah, because you posting on HerdNation does amazingly advances for the country.

Thank you we appreciate it.

You're here because no one else listens to your bullshit conspiracy theories but you have an audience with people that just slurp it down without any critical thinking whatsoever

You're here because no one else listens to your bullshit conspiracy theories but you have an audience with people that just slurp it down without any critical thinking whatsoever

Says the one who slurps down what Democrats tell you to slurp down

So you're closed-minded? Got it!

61I4BKHfenL._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT