ADVERTISEMENT

If they don't remove Trump from office some of you are going to need a better shrink.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
If they don't remove him from office I think some of you will officially go off the deep end. Even chickentard(dtard) has come back that this is the big moment. What a turd blossom who went away from the message board after the election because he couldn't show his screen name on this forum. What a chicken way out. Now he comes back thinking oh boy they got Trump. Had to hide behind another screen name because old hag lost. Damn, have to hide because of an election

And greed thinks this is it. We got Trump. You are going to be crying.

Nothing is going to happen and these guys are going to need a rubber room.

I don't want Tricky Biff gone. This is too entertaining watching you guys bend over backwards trying to defend him. The con man conned you, you're just too slow to figure it out.

Reactions: extragreen
And greed thinks this is it. We got Trump. You are going to be crying.

Way more often than not, an investigation like this will uncover some info not even intended. cheetos is a con man, he's had his hands in illegal stuff. I highly suspect you'll be the one crying, but you'll blame it on the press, democrats, the republican establishment, and obama.

ADVERTISEMENT