ADVERTISEMENT

I'm praying for greed

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Glad to see him back on the forum, but sad to see him suffering from all the booster shots.

Would have done him some good to pay attention to the data murox has posted for the last couple of years. I too should have paid better attention, but up here in Michigan, we were pretty much forced to get the shot, if we wanted to make a living by working, and being able to go to the store, as well as get a haircut.

Glad to see him back on the forum, but sad to see him suffering from all the booster shots.

Would have done him some good to pay attention to the data murox has posted for the last couple of years. I too should have paid better attention, but up here in Michigan, we were pretty much forced to get the shot, if we wanted to make a living by working, and being able to go to the store, as well as get a haircut.
God doesn't hear your prayers for other people.

Thing is, Greed didn't give a damn what the rules were back during the lockdown days, as demonstrated by his reckless crossing of state borders, carrying COVID to and fro.

Just out of spite, he decided to get the vaccines, but is now paying the price. I'll be praying for him and his Cuck that they can work through his vaccine injury.

Thing is, Greed didn't give a damn what the rules were back during the lockdown days, as demonstrated by his reckless crossing of state borders, carrying COVID to and fro.

Just out of spite, he decided to get the vaccines, but is now paying the price. I'll be praying for him and his Cuck that they can work through his vaccine injury.
Yep. He's a democrat so he thinks rules are for everyone else, not him.

You're a liar.

You're a liar.
No. Not a liar. God often talks to me, and it's typically great conversation.

For instance, we just spoke yesterday morning, an hour or so before the crack of dawn. I woke up, stubbed my toe on the foot of the bed post, and clearly stated, God Dammit. God answered back, and said, Damn what? I said Damn my damn foot. Afterwards, we both got our coffee and pop tart, and prayed for your recovery from being multi-boosted.

What was your illness extragreen?
Nothing since December of 2020.

There's several people on this board that will lie to you every chance they get. You should figure out who they are and your time will be better on this board.

Basic reasoning and deduction tells us it was his 4th shot. The same reasoning I applied to discovering he was vaccine injured.
That ^^^ is part of the problem. You don't have any reasoning ability...and you're a chronic liar.

That ^^^ is part of the problem. You don't have any reasoning ability...and you're a chronic liar.
Speaking of chronic…

In addition to your vaccine injury, your body is now narrowly fixated on an extinct pathogen while your immune system has experienced an antibody class switch to tolerate the virus bouncing around you like a pinball. This is causing a chronic illness called VAIDS (vaccine-induced AIDS).

Search VAIDS in this forum to see how long ago I warned of it.

I heard he had Anal bleeding and wondered about the Vax but pretty sure it's from his Bull

Last edited:
Speaking of chronic…

In addition to your vaccine injury, your body is now narrowly fixated on an extinct pathogen while your immune system has experienced an antibody class switch to tolerate the virus bouncing around you like a pinball. This is causing a chronic illness called VAIDS (vaccine-induced AIDS).

Like I said...you're an idiot and liar.

Speaking of chronic…

Heh, and here all along I thought Greed just had regular ol' AIDS.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT