ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine 2021 - post COVID

UBeenThunderStruck

Bronze Buffalo
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2007
Nearly the entire team is eligible to return due to COVID rule... how dominant would this team be in another year?!?

Even though I doubt many of our seniors will re-up for a fifth or sixth year if they have already graduated and aren't NFL material, this team should be very good next year either way.

Also, next year's non-conference games don't exactly put fear in anyone... ECU, App State (on the road), NC Central and Navy (on the road) is a good lineup, but there's no top-25 in that group. Assuming CUSA is terrible again, and I'd say that's a safe bet, MU should be a 10+ win team again. We needn't put any eggs in that basket however, we have a lot of work to do this season.

Even though I doubt many of our seniors will re-up for a fifth or sixth year if they have already graduated and aren't NFL material, this team should be very good next year either way.

Also, next year's non-conference games don't exactly put fear in anyone... ECU, App State (on the road), NC Central and Navy (on the road) is a good lineup, but there's no top-25 in that group. Assuming CUSA is terrible again, and I'd say that's a safe bet, MU should be a 10+ win team again. We needn't put any eggs in that basket however, we have a lot of work to do this season.
App and Navy could be top 25 out of that group.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
App and Navy could be top 25 out of that group.

Navy is bad this year and they are loaded with seniors... My guess is if anything they will be worse next year. They wont be in the top 25.

App might be if they win every single game between now and then. But that's doubtful... They also have a ton of seniors, so logic would say they will probably not be as good next season either.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Navy is bad this year and they are loaded with seniors... My guess is if anything they will be worse next year. They wont be in the top 25.

App might be if they win every single game between now and then. But that's doubtful... They also have a ton of seniors, so logic would say they will probably not be as good next season either.
I agree with you but keep in mind, all those seniors will have the option of getting another senior year if they choose

Reactions: RhinoD

Well, considering App's history, they'll find ways to win.
Navy is the most unpredictable team in the history of sports...just because their seniors are graduating, does not mean they can't win. They can win with just about anyone.

Well, considering App's history, they'll find ways to win.
Navy is the most unpredictable team in the history of sports...just because their seniors are graduating, does not mean they can't win. They can win with just about anyone.
The military academies are probably the only 3 programs that their seniors won't have the opportunity to stay an extra year. I've not heard that but I assume they have a commission waiting for them. For that America should be grateful

Appy will be a dog fight next season. We pretty much nuked their season and they'll want payback.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT