ADVERTISEMENT

Imherdfan and Raoul

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
I talked to Brent Pack Saturday. He is the banjo player for one of the countries best newer bluegrass bands "Hammertowne". The lead singer for SteelDrivers checked into rehab. He is very good too. Losing Stapleton didnt hardly hurt the steeldrivers. Just shows how good the rest of the band is. Hope their lead singer gets well soon. Hopefully Chris will front them some shows. That would be cool.

I talked to Brent Pack Saturday. He is the banjo player for one of the countries best newer bluegrass bands "Hammertowne". The lead singer for SteelDrivers checked into rehab. He is very good too. Losing Stapleton didnt hardly hurt the steeldrivers. Just shows how good the rest of the band is. Hope their lead singer gets well soon. Hopefully Chris will front them some shows. That would be cool.

He stepped away a few weeks ago and a dude named Adam Wakefield stepped in. He was a contestant on The Voice a year or so ago. Here is his audition song

Oh my gosh. Hope they cut a new cd quick. That guy is awesome. You are a gold mine of information. Appreciate you so much. Remember me when you pray.

What do you think of adam wakefield raoul. Bluegrass bands are getting super good lead singers.

ADVERTISEMENT